pasts

Warning
This chapter contains mention of mental and physical abuse

Daisy and Harry shared a worried look before walking nervously down the stairs, the walked slowly into the kitchen while clutching each others hands, the fact that Remus and Sirius were sat at the table looking very serious did not help their nervousness.

The children sat down across from the two of them with their hands in their laps and eyes cast downwards.

"Are we in trouble?" Daisy asked quietly

"Of course not" Remus assured them "We just want to talk to you........about the dursleys"

Both teens tensed up which did not go unnoticed by the adults.

"We understand that this isn't easy for you to talk about so we just want to get it over with so we won't have to speak about it anymore" Sirius said.

"Okay, what do you want to know?" Harry asks, giving his sisters hand a squeeze under the table.

"We wanna know........ if they have hurt you and if so......... what they have done" Remus told them slowly.

"It might be easier to show you" Harry suggested.

He stood from his chair and pulled his shirt over his head and exposed hus scarred back to the two men who gasped.

"I usually just got slapped but they only leave red marks or bruises so they've all healed by now"

He put his shirt back and sat back down, as soon as he did Daisy gabbed his hand again. The men were already furious with the Dursleys, how could they treat their own family like that.

Daisy was a little more hesitant than Harry, she turned to her brother and slightly shook her head.

"I don't want to Harry"

"It's alright Daisy, no one is gonna think any differently about you, I promise, they are still gonna love you princess"

Daisy turned her head to the two men who smiled and nodded at her, reluctantly she stood up and put her jean jacket on the back of her chair, she walked over to Lupin but would not meet his eyes when she spoke.

"I asked Hermione to put a spell on me to make my scars invisible but I don't know how to reverse it, either of you can do it if you know how, I guess"

Remus got out of his chair and got down on one knee infront of Daisy, he lifted her chin up and smiled at her to try and calm her nerves.

He did the counter charm and to say the two men were shocked was an understatement. There were scars all over her arms and legs and even a couple on her face. There was one however that stood out to them, The word 'freak' was carved into her arm. Poor Daisy was so embarrassed that she had started to cry, she hated her scars. They made her feel weak.

Lupin ran his thumb across the scars as his mind raced with thoughts but mostly, how could anyone do something like this to a child?

"T-they h-h-hated me a l-o-ot mor-re than H-harry, I d-didn't mean to make them m-mad"

Remus wrapped his arms around Harry and sat down in his chair with her in her lap, he pulled her head into his chest, stroking her hair and tried his best to shush her.

"Shhhhhhh, it's alright sweetheart, I'm so sorry that they did this to you, it will never happen again I promise"

"Well the Dursleys didn't really pay any attention to is when we were young so we were really behind with, well everyhting" Harry started to explain "for some reason they hated Daisy a lot more than me so I was allowed to go to school but she wasn't which pushed her back even more so when she was around five or six I think and she still wasn't speaking full sentences they took her to the doctors and they said she had a condition, form then on they just.......attacked her"