he got it back(edited)

Ot was another Thusday night a couple weeks later and the twins were in the history of magic classroom, they had been making little progress each time but much to his dismay Harry's anti dementor lessons were not going as well as he had hoped.

"You're expecting to much if yourself Harry" Lupin told him "you are a 13 year old wizard and you aren't passing out anymore are you?"

"I thought the patronus would make the dementor disappear or something"

"Harry you are doing so good" Daisy kneeled next to his Chair and held his hand, wanting to comfort her older brother "If it makes you feel any better watching you do that spell that someone your age shouldn't be able to do at all makes me so proud to be your sister, you have done amazing"

Harry looked shocked at her words, she had never said something that meaningful to him before, sure she was nice and caring but that was really deep it made him feel like he could do anything in that moment, it gave him hope for a small moment that maybe she is getting better.

"Why are you looking at me like that" She asked him with a smile "just cuz I'm younger doesn't mean I can't be there for you too"

The twins hugged eachother and Lupin smiled at them.

"Well Harry, just like your sister, I have complete confidence in you,in fact you've earned a drink it'll be something you've never tried before"

He walked over to his briefcase and pulled out two bottles of butter beer and another bar if chocolate, the drink was given to Harry and the chocolate was given to Daisy.

"Butterbeer yeah I like that stuff" Harry said and Daisy stepped on his foot while Lupin raised a brow.

"Is what was that f-"realisation crossed his face"oh erm Ron and Hermione brought me some back from hogsmede"

Lupin still looked suspicious but he let it go and handed one to Harry.

"I see" He dragged out while eyeing the boy "well let's drink to griffindor's victory against ravenclaw"

"Well while you guys do that can I read one of your books proffesor?"

"Sure sweetheart" He patted her head and she went into another room to read. Professor Lupin and Harry drank in silence until Harry asked something that has been on his mind for a while.

"What is under a dementors hood?"

"Well the only people who know are in fit state to tell us,when a dementor lowers his hood it means the worst is happening'

"What is kills?"

"No,worse they duck out your soul so your still alive as an empty shell, no memories no nothing" There was an awkward pause "It's the fate that awaits Sirius Black"

"He deserves it"

"You think so, you really think that anyone deserves that?"

"Yes, for- some things"

Neither of them knew what to say but they didnt have to worry about as Daisy walked back into the classroom and jumped over to them, making them laugh slightly.

"I'm sorry proffesor but I just remembered that we have to go, I promised Hermione we would do something girly with her tonight"

"It's alright Daisy I'll see you two next Thursday"

They both thanked him and left the room, Lupin watched them go and for a second his eyes myst have played tricks on him because he didn't see the twins, he saw James and Lily. Harry had wished that he hadn't asked what was under a dementors hood and while he was thinking he bumped into proffesor McGonagall.

"Sorry professor"

"Oh Mr.Potter I was just looking for you here it is we've checked it for everything and it seems like you've got a very good friend somewhere"

She pulled ou the Firebolt from behind her back presenting it to Harry and his jaw dropped.

"I can have it back, seriously?!"

"Oh and Potter do try to win the match won't you"

And with a smile she carried on walk down the corridor.

"This is great Harry now we both have out mystery present" she pointed to the necklace around her neck "Now you and Ron can make up with Hermione come on let's show them"

They walked back to the common room and as soon as they walked through the portrait hole everyone pushed Daisy away and swarmed Harry so she went and sat with Hermione.

"Harry got his broom back so maybe you, him and Ron can make up"

"Yeah maybe" Hermionie smiled softly at Daisy.

Ron fought his way through the crowd to Harry his face lit up into pure joy when he saw what his best friend was carrying.

"Hey you got it back, can I have a go on it?"

"Yeah sure, we should probably make up with Hermione though she was only trying to help"

"Yeah alright" Ron sighed.

The boys approached the girls at their table and Hermionie and Daisy looked up as they got there.

"I got it back"

"See there wasn't anything wrong with it"

"Shut your trap Ron!"

"Daisy!" Harry scolded "anyway there could have been I mean at least you know that it's safe"

"Yeah I guess so"

"I better go out it in my room"

"I'll go" Ron carried up to their dorm like it was made of glass.

"Can I sit down?"

"I suppose so" Hermione moved a big stack of her books off one of the chairs, Harry looked at all of Hermione's essays and saw some of the titles such as'explain why muggles need electricity'

"How are you doing all of this?"

"Oh well, you know, working hard"

"Why don't you just drop a couple of subjects" Harry suggested and Hermionie semmed almost offended by his comment.

"I couldn't do that!"

There conversation was interrupted though as footsteps came pounding down the stairs. Ron leaped into the room shouting at the top of his lungs and carrying a bedsheet.

"LOOK! LOOK! SCABBERS LOOK!"

Hermione and Daisy backed away from Ron, looking at him like he was crazy. The boys face had gone as red as his hair and he was scowling menacingly at Hermionie. If looks could kill she would be six feet under.

"BLOOD! HE'S GONE! AND DO YOU KNOW WHAT WAS ON THE FLOOR!"

"N-no"

Ron threw something onto the table and they all leaned in to see what it was. Three long, ginger cat hairs.

It looked like the end of Ron and Hermione's friendship, they were so mad at eachother it seemed like they would never make up. Harry made the desicion to side with Ron and tried to point out that all the evidence pointed that way.

"Fine side with Ron I knew you would, First the firebolt, now Scabbers everything's my fault isn't it just leave us alone, come on Daisy let's go for a walk around the grounds"

Ron was sulking in the corner with a couple people surrounding him, the girls didn't even spare him a glance as they left the common room.

"Come on Ron you were always saying how boring scabbers was and he's been off colour for ages"

"You were always saying how boring scabbers was Ron" Ginny told her older brother.

"He bit goyle for us once, remember Harry?"

"Yeah that's true"

"His finest moment, let the scar on Goyle's finger be a lasting tribute to his memory" Fred told him trying to keep a straight face "Oh get over yourself Ron, go to hogsmede and get yourself a new rat"