Scabbers?[edited]

"Expelliarmus!"

All the wands in the room flew into Lupin's hand, the man's instincts told him that he needed to go to his goddaughter to find out why she was crying, he believed that it was the wolf inside him that wanted to protect the girl, He went over an kneeled down in front of her, putting a hand on her shoulder.

"Daisy?" 

At the sound of her professors voice, the girls head snapped up and Lupin was able to see the state that her face was in for a moment before she launched herself into his arms. he quickly wrapped them around her and tried to calm her down.

"It's alright sweetheart, let me see your face" and Daisy smiled at him in thanks,

she pulled away and he put the tip of his wand to the wound on her head.

"Ferula"

White bandages started to wrap them selves around her head and smiled at him in thanks, he stood up and helped her up before Harry ran over and took his sisters hand. He dragged her back over Ron and Hermionie were and Daisy looked at her brother, she could tell that he was angry with himself.

"Don't feel angry Harry, if you had killed that man, the police would take you away and that would just make everything worse for us all, especially me, I can't live without you can I?"

Harry looked at his sister's smiling face and laced his arm around her shoulders, Daisy always knew what to say to make him feel better, but the moment didn't last very long as the four kids watched as Lupin casually strolled over to where Sirius Black was still laying on the floor with his wand raised to the murderers face.

"Where is he Sirius?" Was the first thing that he said.

Harry, Hermionie, Daisy and Ron looked at each other in confusion, there was no one else here, who could they possibly be talking about. Black raised a shaking finger and pointed to the bed where Ron was sat which only confused the teens even more.

"But then....why hasn't he shown himself.....unless....."Lupins eyes widened considerably ".......unless you switched....without telling me"

Black looked into Lupins eyes for a moment, then nodded.

"Professor, what's going-?"

But Harry didn't finish his question because what he saw next caused him to stop dead in his tracks, Lupin lowered his wand and helped Black up off the floor, bringing the murderer into a tight embrace and the both of them had huge smiles on their faces.

"I can't believe it!" Hermione screamed

"We trusted you!" Daisy yelled

"You-you-"

"Hermione-" Lupin tried

"-you and him"

"Daisy, calm down" Remus took a couple steps towards them but they stumbeled backwards, away from him.

"We didn't tell anyone" The girls said together

"Girls listen to me, please!" Lupin shouted "I can explain"

"All this time you've been his friend!" the twins said together, then Daisy said "You lied to me, you told me you weren't friends with him anymore!"

"I promise you Daisy I did not lie to you, I haven't been his friend for 12 years, but I am now-"

"NO, don't trust him, he's been helping Black into the castle he wants you and Daisy dead too he's a-"

"Hermione don't, it's not his fault, how would you like it if I said you wanted to kill someone because you were a muggle born?"