Christmas(edited)

The next morning Harry was woken up by Ron throwing a pillow in his face. He reached his hand over to his bedside table to grab his glasses and put them on his face. He looked up and saw Ron stood at the end of his bed with a huge smile on his face.

"Merry Christmas, come on the girls are waiting for us" The ginger haired boy told his friend.

Ron left the room and Harry ran his hands through his hair to try and fix it up a little, but as always, he just made it worse. He went downstairs where Ron was all ready ripping open his presents and Hermionie was calmly taking the wrapping paper of hers and leaving it in a pile.

As soon as he hit the bottom step Daisy looked up from her book and ran over to her older brother who had opened his arms just in time to catch her.

"Merry Christmas Harry!" She exclaimed excitedly.

"Merry Christmas Daisy" He said, chuckling "come on let's open some presents"

Harry and Daisy walked over to their friends that were in front of two piles of presents that were stacked in front of the fire place. The elder of the twins sat down on the red arm chair, Daisy grabbed a present from under the tree and walked over to her brother who pulled his sister into his lap.

"This one is from me, the other twins helped me charm it do that it won't fly to far away!" She told him.

He opened the present, but did it slowly as he could to tease his sister, he laughed heartily when she shoved his shoulder and told him to go faster, when he finally did get it open, he saw that it was a golden snitch from one of his games.

"This is an awesome present Daisy thank you" He hugged her again and she giggled, he asked Ron to throw him another one of the presents and he caught it with ease, handing it to Daisy "here this one is from me"

Daisy took it from him with a huge smile on her face she opened it up, very quickly, to reveal a beautiful, silver charm bracelet.

"Wow it's so pretty" She said while admiring it "can you help me put it on my wrist"

He took it from her hands and clipped it on her wrist for her. There were six charms on it that each represented one of their friends. There was a broomstick for Harry, a Daisy flower for herself, a book for Hermionie, a sweet for Ron, a red firework for Fred and a blue firework for George.

"Thank you Harry"

The twins went through the rest of their presents together, from Ron they got chocolate frogs, from Hermione they got homework planners, Harry got an emerald green jumper with a golden H from Mrs Weasley and Daisy got a dark blue one with a silver D that they put on. There were only two presents left that had Harry and Daisy's names written on them in neat handwriting.

Once they were pulled out from beneath the tree, the four of them noticed that they were wrapped in old, dirty newspaper clippings. Hermionie and Ron took the presents over to the twins and passed them over to them.

"Harry, these presents are for you and Daisy"

Harry told Dasiy to let him open both of the presents so that he could make sire that they were safe. He opened the one addressed to him first, he had gotten a firebolt, any negative thoughts about the presents drifted away and  excitement filled him. Harry had jumped from his seat up forgetting that Daisy was sat on him who was caught by Ron.

"A Firebolt!" He looked down and saw Ron and Daisy "Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart I just got really excited"

She had a smile on her face and was giggling.

"It's okay, Harry"

The raven haired boy showed off his new broomsticks to his best friends, Hermionie didnt seem to understand why was Harry was exteenky excited by it but Ron's jaw had dropped to the floor.