O.W.L's(edited)

The weather was sunnier and brighter on this dau but the same could not be said for the students at Hogwarts. Exam week had begun and children could be seen moping around the place like Zombies.

Harry, Ron, Hermionie and Daisy had all just finished their transfiguration exams, they all had to turn a teapot into a tortoises except for Daisy who had to turn a pencil into a needle.

The next test they had was for Defense Agaisnt the Dark Arts, Professor Lupin had created a type of obstacle course for the children to complete. The course consisted of a pool containing a grindilow, potholes full of redcaps, a marsh with a Hinkypunk that was giving false directions and then climb into a trunk and defeat a boggart.

Lupin stood leaning against a wooden desk and Daisy was sat on the floor beside him while she waited for her friends to finish, the professor had pulled her aside when she had gotten there, telling her that he had something else planned for her exam that would have to take place later.

Ron had gone first and did very well until he got to the hinkypunk which managed to confuse him and ended up sinking waist deep into the marsh. Hermione was next and she did everything perfectly until she reached the boggart, she had climbed down into the chest but had burst out moments layer, crying her eyes out.

"Hermione what's the matter?" Lupin asked her, looking quite concerned.

"P-p-proffesor McGonagall, she told me, I failed everything"

Lupin gave Daisy a puzzled look and she just shrugged at him, she had expected as such from her bushy haired friend. The boys went over to comfort their friend, trying their best to hold in their laughs at her boggart.

"Come over here Daisy, I have a written exam for you to do and I would be glad to help you with it if you need, but all I can do is read the question to you"

"Ok"

He sat her down at a desk and placed the paper in front of her, Harry waited a moment just to make sure that she was alright and let her know where to find them later on. He and Ron had finally managed to calm their friend down and had left the exam area, they noticed that the minister was here with what looked to be and executioner.

"Ah Harry" The minister called upon seeing the boy "just had an exam I expect? where's your sister?"

"Yes and Daisy is with proffesor Lupin"

He pointed to where his sister was and the minister nodded, Ron and Hermionie felt quite out of place, they couldn't believe that their friend was on speaking terms with the minister of magic.

"It's a lovely day" He looked off into the distance "pity.....pity"

He sighed deeply then turned his attention back to Harry.

"I'm here on an unpleasant mission Harry, The committee for disposal of dangerous creatures required the execution of a mad Hippogriff"

"Does that mean that the appeal has already happened?" Ron pipped up

"No, no it is scheduled for this afternoon"

"Then there might not be an execution at all, the Hippogriff might get off" Ron said rather angrily.

Fudge dismissed them and they stormed off to where their next exam was being held, there was a queue outside the divination classroom and Daisy was stood at the end of it, talking with Neville.

"She is seeing us all seperatly" Neville had told them.

The line was getting until he was up next and the golden quartet were the only ones left outside. It didnt take long before Neville rushed out of the classroom looking rather flustered.