getting caught(edited)

It was Saturday which ment no lessons for the students and they could do whatever they wanted. Daisy had woken up Later that morning so everyone had left the bedroom and she was by herself. She got dressed in a red and white striped shirt that had short sleeves and some black short overalls.

 She got dressed in a red and white striped shirt that had short sleeves and some black short overalls

She left the gryffindor common room and decided to pay a visit to professor Lupin

She left the gryffindor common room and decided to pay a visit to professor Lupin. Skipping down the corridors she went, smiling and waving at anyone she passed as usual until she reached the defense against the dark arts classroom. Daisy walked up to the door and knocked in it three times, she hardly had to wait much longer before the professor opened it and greeted her with a bright smile.

"Goodmorning sweetheart, what brings you here?" He asked her.

"Well, I woke up this morning and everyone had gone already and I an not sure where they have gone" She said while firing her eyebrows a little in confusion, she looked back up at Lupin and her smile came back "so I decided to come and see you and see how you were doing"

"Well, that's kind of you, how about you come in and spend the morning with me" He put an arm around her shoulder and guided her into the room.

They walked through the clasroom and into Lupin's private quarters which looked like a regular old living room. He took his arm from around her shoulder and walked over and and sat on the brown, leather couch that was up against the beige wall. Daisy made no move to join him and stood in the door frame as if awaiting an instruction.

"Are you just going to stand there" Lupin laughed "come and sit down"

"You mean you want me to sit on thr couch? Are you sure?" She asked.

Lupin frowned at this, wondering why she shocked at being asked such a simple thing. He nodded at her and waved her over to him, Daisy say down next to him, she sat on the edge of the seat with her back up straight, seeming very cautious.

"You can relax Daisy, everything is fine" He told her "are you alright?"

She sat back into the couch and looked up at him with a smile.

"I'm good professor" she looked around the room and noticed his large bookshelf which gave her an idea "could we read a story?"

Lupin pushed his earlier thoughts of concern to the back of his mind and a smirk painted his lips as an idea came to mind.