new home(edited)

Harry and Daisy felt their stomachs lurch as they landed in the driveway of number four privet drive. The feeling woke Daisy up and she lifted her head from Sirius' shoulder to look around and find out where she was, once she noticed the familiar houses and the familiar streets her breathing picked up and began to panick.

"What are we doing here, we can't go back they are going to be so mad at us!" she told Sirius in a distressed voice

"Shhh it's alright Daisy were are not going to be here for long we just need to tell them something and as soon as we are done we never have to come back" he reassured her rubbing circles on her back.

"You promise?" She asked him, looking into his eyes

"I promise"

"Ok"

He gave her a reassuring smile and placed a kiss on top of her head, he let her down onto the floor and she clutched tightly onto his hand. The four of then walked up to the front door and Remus knocked three times.

They waited for a moment until Vernon came and opened the door. He took one look at the children before he gritted his teeth and his face was bright red with anger.

He grabbed them by the scruff of their shirts,ripping Daisy's hand from Sirius' and he threw them inside the house. The two men felt anger rising up in them and they both let out almost animalistic growls which caused Vernon to look up at them.

"Who are you?"  He yelled at them.

"That's not important" Sirius started "all you need to know is that we are taking the kids away from you and you should not have done that, apologize to them right now!"

"Who do you think you are to order me about I'm my own house?!" Vernon was becoming very angry with these two men who had suddenly appeared at his door.

"Vernon who is it?" A womans voice asked from inside the house, the sound of heel clicks could be heard coming the thr front door and there Petunia appeared, she looked up at Remus and Sirius and he jaw dropped in shock.

"It can't be..." She almost whispered.

"Hello petunia" Remus said with his arms folded over his chest.

"You know these people petunia?" Her fat husband spun around to ask.

"There his friends" Was all that she said, this just seem to make Vernon even more angry than he already was, he quickly spun back around to face the children.

"How dare you bring freaks like you to my house!" He shoved Harry harshly onto the stairs and slapped Daisy across th face "get upstairs now!"

"Hey! How dare you treat them like that!" Remus shouted at the man.

"You cannot tell me how to deal with those freaks, this is my house and I own these children!"

"Actually thats why were here" Sirius told him "because we are their godparents we now officially have custody of the children, therefore you do not own these children and they are going to be coming to live with us, far away from you awful excuses for people"

"Good" Petunia shrieked "We never wanted the little freaks in the first place, they were just dumbed on my doorstep"

"You really are a horrid woman petunia, just as bad as when I first met you" Remus spat at the woman "After everything you put lily through you could have at least taken care of her children"

A flicker of sadness crossed Petunias face but it was gone as soon as it came, she was stunned into silence and just walked away from the door, back into the house. Vernon grabbed the kids again and shoved them out of the door, luckily Remus was close enough to catch Daisy and Sirius caught Harry.