break-in(edited)

At the end of the feast, the four children left the room, laughing and smiling. They had had fun at the feast and were the happiest they had been all year. Daisy was on Fred's back and he was spinning her around.

They made their way up the stairs and noticed that as they got closer to the common room the excited charter turned into frightening whispers. The group looked up from their conversations to see a large group of students covering the staircases, the portrait seeme to not be opening.

"Why isn't anyone going in?"

They tried their best to see through or over the crowd to try and figure out what was going on. Percy tried hard to get through the crowd but seeing as people didnt respect him as much as he wished then to, he had to spend a while shoving the other students out of the way.

As he did so, more people were able to see the front of the crowd and soon silence fell over them all, shock clear I t their faces. Percy was the first one to break the silence.

"Someone get Dumbeldoor quickly!"

"What's going on?" Both Ginny and Daisy asked together and both brothers put an arm around their respective sisters. Dumbeldoor was there almost as soon as his name was called and the crowd parted to let him through letting them get a glimpse of the front again. The Fat Lady had dissapered from her painting and it had been vishiously slashed.

Proffesors McGonagall, Snape and Lupin soon appeared rushing towards the headmaster.

"We need to find her, please go get Filch at once and ask him him to search painting for The Fat Lady" Dumbeldor ordered.

"You'll be lucky"

Peevees had floated over to see what was going on.

"What do you mean peevees?" Dumbeldoor asked.

"Ashamed your headship,doesn't want to be seen, she's a mess. Saw her on the landscape on the fourth floor"

"Did she say who did it?"

"Oh yes proffesorhead, he got ver angry when she wouldn't let him in you see, nasty temper he's got that Sirius Black"

Hearing that Sirius Black was in the castle Harry tightly grasped his sisters hand and didn't let go until they reached the great hall, Daisy was very confused as to whimsy her brother was so worried. He looked as pale as a ghoast. Dumbeldoor sent them all down there including the other houses who were very confused.

"The teachers and I need to conducts a search through the castle. Im afraid that for your own safety you will have spend the night in here, perfects stand guard at the entrances to the hall, I will leave the head boy and girl in charge, oh and you'll be needing these"

Dumbeldore waved his wand and the floor was covered with hundreds of purple sleeping bags.

"Sleep well" With that dumbeldoor left the hall

"Everyone in their sleeping bags!"Percy shouted to everyone "come on now,no more talking, lights out in ten more minutes"

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Daisy dragged their sleeping bags into a corner and got in them, Daisy fell asleep as soon as she laid down but the other three stayed awake, to nervous to fall asleep. Harry started to play with his sisters hair and twist a strand around her finger.

"Do you think blacks still on the castle?" Ron asked.

"Dumbeldore obviously thinks he might be"

"It's very lucky he picked tonight you know, the one night we weren't in the tower" Hermione said.