the quidditch match(edited)

The weather could not have been better,the sun was out and the skies were clear. The griffindor team walked to a huge amount of aplause. The ravenclaw team were already there waiting for them.

"Wood,Davis shake hands"

"On my whistle three,two,one"

Harry kicked off and his firebolt flew higher and faster than everyone elses.

"And they're off and the big excitement for this game is Harry potters new firebolt which is the broom for the national teams this year-"

"Jordan!would you mind telling us what's going on in the match"

"Right,sorry professor,the firebolt has
A built in auto break and-"

"JORDAN"

"OK ok griffindor is in possession,Katie bell is heading for the goals"

The match went on with very best misses of the snitch and more firebolt advertising from Lee. Suddenly during a chase for the snitch when Cho pulled away causing harry to get distracted and look down. Three dementors were circling underneath them but Harry didn't even give them a second glance he just pulled his wand and shouted.

"Expecto patronum"

A huge,silver stag came out the end of Harry's wand but he didn't stop to watch,he raced forward stretching out his arm and just closing his hand around the small golden snitch. The team ran towards Harry and everyone from the stands joined them.

Daisy ran up to Harry and jumped into his arms,he spun her around and she smiled a huge smile at him.

"Harry!Harry! You did it! You made a full patronus it was beautiful I'm so proud of you!"

Harry put her down and looked in her eyes.

"Wait,I-I did?"

"That was quite a pratonus" A voice said behind him and he turned around to see proffesor Lupin.

"See I told you Harry!"

"The dementors didn't effect me at all,I didn't feel them at all"

"That because they weren't dementors Harry"

Harry and Daisy looked at eachother with confused looks on her face but followed Lupin to the edge of the pitch.

"You gave Mr.Malfoy quite a fright"

Laying in a heap on the ground was Malfoy,Crabbe,Goyle and Flint dressed in long,black hooded cloaks.

"An unworthy trick!A low and cowardly attempt to sabotage a griffindor seeker! Detention for all of you and fifty points from Slytherin!

Harry was trying to hold in his laughter and Daisy walked up to the boys after McGonagall left to get proffesor Dumbeldore.

"You little bastards!what's wrong with you!"

She kicked each one of them down as they tried to stand up.

"Daisy stop that right now"Lupin took her wrist and lead her away.

"oh come on I was having fun they are always picking on us!"

"Daisy you can't use violence to solve your problems"

"It worked last time"she mumbled to herself

"What was that"

"Erm nothing oh what was that Harry,I'm coming!"

She ran off to where Harry was and walked back up to the castle with him as Lupin chuckled at her,she looked like James when he tried to get out of trouble.

There was a huge party that night in the griffindor common room it was as if they had already won the quidditch cup the party went on all day and all night. At one point Fred and George disappeared and came back with armfuls of butterbeer,firewhiskey and hunnneydukes sweets.

"How did you do that?"

"With a little help from moony,Wormtail,Padfoot and prongs" they mumbled to Harry.

Only one person wasn't joining in Hermione she was sat in the corners surrounded by books,Harry walked over to her table.

"Hey,why don't you join in and come and have some fun"

"I can't Harry I still have a lot of work to do and anyway"she glanced at Ron"he doesn't want me to join in anyways"

At that moment he looked over at Ron who decided to very loudly announce"Scabbers could have been here to eat this fudge flies if he wasn't eaten he really loved those-"

Hermione burst into tears and ran up to her dormitory. Daisy jumped down of the table she was dancing on and stomped over to Ron and slapped him across the face.

"You're really mardy you know that"then she walked off and started talking to someone she didn't know.

The party only ended when McGonagall came in wearing a hairnet and a dressing gown telling them to go to bed.

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!!"

A loud scream was heard and woke everybody up,they all came rushing down the stairs and back into the common room.

"What's going on?"

"Who screamed?"

"Are you sure you saw him Ron?"

"I'm telling you!I saw him!"

"Excellent are we carrying on?"

"Everyone back to bed!"

Percy tried to get everyone to go back upstairs while pinning his head boy badge to his pajamas.

"Perce-Sirius Black-woke me up"

"Nonsense you've just eaten to much,go back to bed"

McGonagall walked in looking really annoyed.

"I am pleased that griffindor won but this is getting out of hand and Percy I expected better of you"

"I certainly didn't authorize this proffesor!My brother Ron here had a nightmare"

"IT WASN'T A NIGHTMARE SIRIUS BLACK WAS IN MY ROOM WITH A KNIFE"

"Don't be ridiculous Weasley,how could he possibly have gotten in here"

"Ask him"Ron pointed to the back of Sir Caddigon's portrait. Glancing at Ron suspiciously she left the common room and went to talk Sir Caddigon. The whole common room listened in closely.

"Did you let anyone into this room tonight Sir caddigon?"

"Certainly good lady"

Everyone went silent at those words.

"You-you did b-but the password-"

"He had all of them from this week,read them off a little sheet of paper"

McGonagall pulled herself together and walked back into the common trying very hard to keep calm as she spoke.

"Which student-which absent-mindly foolish person wrote down the passwords on a little sheet of paper. The students turned to look at eachother pointing and shaking their heads until a small squeek was heard from the back of the crowd where Neville Longbottom timidly raised his hand.

McGonagall was so furious with Neville that she banned him from all future hogsmede visits and no one was allowed to give him the password to get through the portrait hole. He spent most times sitting in the cold corridor waiting for someone to let him in which was usually Hermione or Daisy.

But no one was as angry as Augusta Longbottom. The next morning at breakfast the trio we sat next to Neville in the hall,Daisy was laying on the bench with her head in Harry's lap with a severe hangover,she had drank firewhiskey and lots of it not knowing what it was. The mall came and a large,red letter was dropped Infront of Neville who's face went pink.

"Run Neville" Ron advised him

He didn't need to be told twice,he sprinted into the halls with his letter screaming at him.

"HOW COULD YOU YOU STUPID ENOUGH TO LET A MURDERER INTO THE CASTLE!"