A Band, Friends and A new Destiny

Hi, everybody. My name is _________ __________. I’m 17 years old but in one week I’m going to be 18 years old. I have a band with my friends Blue, Star and Moon. I know what you are thinking Blue is a color and the star is star and the moon is the moon but that are they real name. I’m the guitarist and lead vocalist, Blue is guitarist and backing vocalist, bassist is Star, and drummer is Moon. Sometime we all sing together. Oh, I almost forgot, we are still on High School. It our last year………Okay the think is that we didn’t pass the regents exams, so we have to take the class, again. But I’m positive that we are going to pass the regents, I still have hope.

         I was walking with my friends. They were talking about some boys and I was reading my manga. I was reading Vampire Knight, and I have to tell you Zero Kiryu is so handsome. I wish he was real but sadly he isn’t. I started to read the manga 3 weeks ago and I love it. Zero is so awesome, Kaname is Kaname. I really don’t know how to describe Kaname. I don’t like Yuki, I mean why you didn’t choose Zero. He is way more better than Kaname.

“Hey, ________.” Moon said.

“mmm” I said.

“Why are you still reading that manga. I mean they are just vampire” Moon told me.

I stopped walking with a shock face. I closed the manga and I breath in and out.

“Just vampire. JUST VAMPIRE” I yelled.

“________, calm down” said Star to me and I nodded.

“They are not just vampire well okay they are except for Zero” I told her.

“Who is Zero?” asked Blue.

“My future husband” I said while daydreaming about Zero and I getting marry.

“He can’t be your husband because he doesn’t exist” said Blue.

I frowned.

“Thanks for breaking my dreams. I know that he doesn’t exist but if one day I meet him, I will confess my love to him” I told them, even though I know that day wouldn’t come.

We entered the school and went to our classes. Then we went to the cafeteria for lunch.

“Are you guys ready for the talent show?” I asked them.

They all nodded.

“Well, I’m not. I’m nervous, is going to be my first time singing in front of all the students.” I told them.

“Don’t worry _______. You are going to be fine”. Said Star with grinning.

“You are right. I will be fine.” I replied.

“You know what, ________. You are weird” said Blue while smirking.

“I know that I’m weird that is why I’m your friend because you all are freaking weird” I said while smirking.

“But seriously ________, you are weird. I mean that when you are with us you always pull prank on people that you didn’t like or hate or neutral people. But when you are with a guy that you like Stiles{Yes. Is Stiles from Teen Wolf. I mean who doesn’t like him, he is perfect} you get shy all of the sudden” Said Moon.

    I blushed because she was telling the truth. We left the cafeteria and went to the auditorium.  Is was our turn to sing and I was sooooooo nervous. We were going to sing “Burn it to the Ground” by Nickelback but we decide to do “King of Anything” by Sara Bareilles. We were on stage and my friends started to play and stared to sing

{________}
 Keep drinkin' coffee
 Stare me down across the table
 While I look outside

 So many things I'd say if only I were able
 But I just keep quiet
 And count the cars that pass by

 You've got opinions, man
 We're all entitled to 'em
 But I never asked

 So let me thank you for your time
 And try to not waste any more of mine
 Get out of here fast

{Blue}
I hate to break it to you, babe
 But I'm not drowning
 There's no one here to save

{_______AND Blue}
 Who cares if you disagree?
 You are not me
 Who made you king of anything?
 So you dare tell me who to be
 Who died and made you king of anything?

{________}
 You sound so innocent
 All full of good intent
 You swear you know best

 But you expect me to
 Jump up on board with you
 And ride off into your delusional sunset

 I'm not the one who's lost
 With no direction oh
 But you'll never see

{Blue}
 You're so busy makin' maps
 With my name on them in all caps
 You've got the talkin' down
 Just not the listening

{_______ and Blue}
 And who cares if you disagree?
 You are not me
 Who made you king of anything?
 So you dare tell me who to be
 Who died and made you king of anything?

{_______}
 All my life
 I've tried
 To make everybody happy while I
 Just hurt
 And hide
 Waitin' for someone to tell me it's my turn
 To decide.

{_____ and Blue}
 Who cares if you disagree?
 You are not me.
 Who made you king of anything?
 So you dare tell me who to be.
 Who died and made you king of anything?

 Who cares if you disagree?
 You are not me.
 Who made you king of anything?
 So you dare tell me who to be.
 Who died and made you king of anything?
 Let me hold your crown, babe.

        We finished our song and the people like it by the way our band doesn’t have a name so they call us the unknown. The others people preform they talents and they were pretty good. The judge call all the people and he was saying the places.

“And for the second place The Unknown” the man told us.

        We went to the stage and got the price. I was happy that we were in second place but the look on my friends face sadden me because they were disappointed. They wanted the first place and I wanted too but all least we win a price.

        We got out of the school and we went to my house. We went to the basement and Blue, Moon and Star stared to practice with their instruments. I just sat on the couch and started reading the manga Vampire Knight.

“Hey,_______” said Moon.

I looked up and stayed quiet so that she said what she has to say.

“What is you dream?” She asked.

“Simple. I want to go with you guys to the Vampire Knight world and meet Zero” I said.

        Suddenly we felt the floor shaking really hard and I thought that it was an earthquake but the floor open in half and my friends and I with the instruments felt on it. We started to scream until the only thing that we saw was black.  

~~~~Thanks to hugs_for_hippies for the cover for this story~~~~