| Chapter 18 |

~Travis~

"NO! FIFTEEN YEARS AGO, YOUR MOTHER GAVE BIRTH TO THE WRONG THING!" Jade yells at Sinjin on Victorious. Katie laughs. I poke her. 

"Wait, didn't you say this exact line to me when we were fifteen?" I ask. 

She blushes. "You kind of walked into it, honestly. You said, 'Oh, no, Katie-Kat, I think I must've pranked your cabin by accident. I just set the wrong thing.', and then I screamed at you. And it was NOT an accident." 

"Yes it was! I was going to prank the Athena cabin!" I lie. 

"Yeah, you were going to put plant toxic into the Athena cabin." Katie rolls her eyes and turns back to the tv, where Victoria Justice is singing the theme song. 

Katie stands up. "I'm going to the bathroom. Just keep watching. I've watched this episode multiple times already." I nod, and she heads off. 

A minute later, her phone vibrates, and I see who it is. Piper's calling her, and I feel like I should pick up. Piper never calls anyone, unless it's important, or unless it's Jason or Annabeth. 

I press "answer," and Piper starts yelling into the phone. 

"KATIE ROSEMARY GARDNER WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH YOUR LIFE?" She screams. 

I put my ear away, and talk into the phone. "She's in the bathroom, Piper."

"Travis. What have you done to Katie?" 

"What?" 

"The video. It's viral right now. Everyone at camp knows, and everyone's been trying to call Katie, but Mom came over and made everyone shut up and say that you and Katie are making the list for her new OTP, and everyone's freaking out right now, and Mom said before anyone calls Katie, that I should first, so I could talk to her, and I figured Annabeth would want to talk to her too, and Miranda, so we're doing a video call thing tomorrow, when Annabeth gets back from San Francisco, so you'd better be ready by then."

"Uh, wow, uhm, cool." I say, and Piper hangs up. I put Katie's phone back down, just as she comes back. 

"What'd I miss?" She sits back down next to me. 

"Piper called. She wants to video call tomorrow and talk because apparently everyone's freaking about us and Aphrodite told everyone that we were her OTP and now everyone's freaking out even more so, uh, yeah." 

Katie gapes at me. "WHAT?" 

"Yup. But it's fine, since Aphrodite has our backs." 

"Alright, I guess." She shrugs, and we continue watching Victorious.

_____the next day cause they pulled an all-nighter watching tv_______

"And that's the last episode!" I say, tired. 

Katie smiles, and she's clearly not tired. "Yup! Can we get coffee now?" 

I laugh, and nod. She runs upstairs to change, and I grab my keys. When Katie comes back in a white shirt and a brown cardigan, and a pink scarf and jeans, she puts on her white Converse and grabs my hand and her phone.