| To everyone reading this |

I know, I know. You guys hate author's notes. But I just wasn't able to come up with an epilogue, so I guess I'll just have a little post-story note or something. 

So Tratie is definitely one of my favorite ships in the whole Percy Jackson series/chronicles, whatever they're called. I couldn't believe it when I realized they weren't canon, so I decided to write my own story to make it canon. And I don't regret it. 

About sixteen or seventeen chapters into this story, I started watching Victorious, and realized how much Tratie and Bade were alike. See, I get obsessed over things really quickly. 

Two chapters ago it was Victorious. Now it's iCarly.

Someone send help. 

And now, I guess, this is it. The last part of Just Go With It. I hope you guys liked this story, and I don't even know what to say. Thank you to everyone that stuck with it the whole way through, and commented so thoughtfully. I'm a pretty sensitive soul, and writing this is making me slightly tear up already. Okay, so I'm signing off now. Don't forget to check out my other stories! 

Love you guys. No lie. 

~kat

finished 5.24.20

--

edit: 

wow it's been a hot minute. I finished this story almost nine months ago, and i've just finished some editing, and woah this was cringy. i'm so glad you guys enjoyed reading this, and thank you guys for all your feedback! 

obviously, if you guys have stuck with me for a while, you'll know that i haven't been as active on wattpad lately, except for checking out some notifications, because i've actually discovered ao3 through tumblr, and i've been a lot more active there. it's a lot easier to use, and the community there is amazing as well. 

most of the stories i publish on ao3 have been crossposted here as well (see: lumax oneshots), but there are a few that i decided to keep over there for now, because they're more mature (no smut lmao dont worry) then the ones i put here, and i've discovered that i have quite a few younger readers here that i don't want to emotionally scar here. 

i published a teen wolf gen 2 story on ao3 about kira and scott's daughter that he doesn't know about, and a few ncis stories over there that are a bit more mature as well. 

if you guys want to check those out, my username there is the same as my wattpad username as well, just with a different pfp. 

anyway, thanks for reading this, and i hope to see more feedback soon! i'll hopefully do something productive here in the future. 

~katherine <3

x

2.4.2021