Part 2

Most of us were very drunk as we stumbled out of the club and into the cold, fresh night air. Chae and I huddled together as the biting cold nipped at our bare legs. Baekhyun and another tall, dark-haired handsome man were clinging onto each other, merrily singing away.

"Sehun, stop!" Baekhyun squealed as the other man tickled him.

They were being very noisy and a couple of strangers gawped at them. Kyungsoo followed suit with Jongin, walking over towards us.

"Are you cold, Jagi?" Jongin said sweetly to Chae. "Here, let me warm you up," he muttered as he gently pulled her from me and held her tightly. I rolled my eyes at them and pretended to make myself gag by shoving my fingers down my throat.

"Oh stop it, you!" Chae giggled as she nestled into the crook of Jongin's arm.

"Baekhyun, Baby is cold. Warm her up?" Jongin called over to the handsome Baekhyun. He looked up with sensual, green eyes and smiled. The man he was with patted him on the cheeks and Baekhyun casually sauntered over to me, putting his arm around my shoulders. He smelt divine, like floral cologne mixed with dark woody scents.

"Hi," he said to me suavely as his elbow rested on my shoulder. He pulled me in towards him, until my face was dangerously close to his. Our cheeks were nearly touching. I was quite shocked that someone I had only just been introduced to was so bold.

"Hi," I coyly replied, blushing. This boy was so smooth, I could tell he was definitely popular with all the women. I wanted to kiss him so much.

Just then, I felt a jolt as Bakehyun was shoved forwards by someone jumping onto his back. The shockwaves almost sent me tumbling onto the floor, especially as I was already unsteady on my heels. Luckily, I was caught by Kyungsoo. He was trying very hard to be charming.

"BAEKHYUNNIE. I AM VERY DRUNK!!" came the deep shouting voice of the man who had clambered onto Baekhyun's back. The Tall Idiot. Again. Why was this obnoxious man doing his best to piss me off tonight? It was almost like he had an agenda to cause as much annoyance to me as possible.

"Watch what you're doing," I spat at him as I looked him up and down in disgust, Kyungsoo's arm around my waist.

The Idiot looked at me and burst out laughing, bending over and clapping his hands.

"Oh Baekhyunnie!" he said as he carried on laughing and grabbing on to Baekhyun. Why was he being such a cock block? Couldn't he leave me and Baekhyun alone?

"Come on, let's follow Jongin," Kyungsoo said as he carried on walking with me, hand on my waist. It felt slightly uncomfortable, especially because I was taller than him in my heels. However, I was grateful that someone was being thoughtful and gentlemanly, unlike The Idiot.

As Kyungsoo and I walked off, I glanced back at Baekhyun. He was messing around with the two taller men. They were chasing each other and the dark haired one, Sehun, fell over into the street. As I glanced back, I locked eyes with The Idiot.

"Who is that tall, obnoxious one?" I asked Kyungsoo. "He is very annoying."

"Ah, that's Chanyeol," Kyungsoo replied. "He is an acquired taste. It's probably best if you stay away from him because he is very high-energy. Jongin and I joke that he is an energy vampire."

Kyungoo chuckled at his own joke. I didn't find it very funny because I was too busy looking at Chanyeol: his blue eyes staring at me. I could feel the anger rising inside of me as we locked eyes. It felt as if we were two stags, clashing horns. It was difficult to explain but he really annoyed me. I wanted to stop walking with Kyungsoo, run back to Chanyeol and push him over to get back at him for spilling my drinks and early knocking me over. It really irked me that he hadn't considered that Baekhyun had his arm around me before he jumped onto him. What if he'd knocked me to the ground and injured me? He seemed selfish and childish. I was certainly not looking for that in a man.

TROUBLE x CHANYEOLOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara