Part 16

Manager Tan did not have a happy look on his face as he gathered EXO in the board room of the SME building. He was pacing up and down the carpeted floor, hands in his trouser pockets as he began to speak.

"I can't believe I have had to call this emergency meeting. You were all really drunk and you've embarrassed yourselves. Not only were you causing a scene in the bar, you've gone and tangled yourselves up in situations..."

Jongin knew exactly what Manager Tan was getting at.

"This is the last week of recording, so you need to be on your best behaviour. May I remind you that your only interest should be in EXO and not girls." Manager Tan shot a look at Jongin which cause him to swallow nervously.

Chanyeol tried to keep a serious face. He knew there would be trouble if Manager Tan found out that he was messing around with one the recording staff. It was one thing having a girlfriend but having a girlfriend who worked on an EXO project? Manager Tan would be really angry if he found out.

After the meeting had finished, two cars were waiting in the underground parking lot ready to take the boys to their recording session. Fans were waiting to the entrance to the parking lot as they had heard EXO were making an appearance at the SM building. The rest of the boys were smiling and waving to their loyal fans but Jongin was not in the mood. He felt broken that he wouldn't be able to see Chae.

Chae also felt broken. She had spent the whole day in bed and rang in sick to work. I hadn't heard anything from Chanyeol but I knew he was coming in with the boys to record later in the afternoon. It wasn't going to be a long day but the time seemed to drag because I impatiently wanted to see him. My stomach filled with butterflies as I thought of his deep dark eyes and pouty lips. Kissing him was the best thing. I couldn't believe how hard and fast I was falling for The Idiot.

When I finally heard voices trail into the office, I had to try my hardest to keep a poker face. It was very difficult because when I saw him, my face lit up; I couldn't help it. We locked eyes and I instantly knew what he was thinking.

His left hands on my waist, pulling me in closer towards him. His right arm around my neck, fingers ghosting my collarbone as our bodies clashed, his hard cock pressing against me. Oh Chanyeol...

"Are you listening?" said QM, his head poking out from the studio door. He had been watching me staring at Chanyeol. Luckily, Chanyeol had the foresight to busy himself with Junmyeon so that it didn't look suspect.

"Oh right, yes, sure I can do it right now," I replied to my boss not sure what he had even asked of me.

"Do what? I didn't ask you to do anything. I asked if you knew which channel Xiumin's tracks were saved on."

Oh shit.

"Sorry. I mean, yes, they're saved on the third section of the eighth tape. I'll fetch the tape for you. It's in the storeroom."

He looked at me and crumpled his face suspiciously.

"I don't know what's wrong with you but snap out of it."

"Yeah," came the smooth voice of Sehun, "snap out of it...". He raised his eyebrows suggestively and Chanyeol hit him in the stomach.

"Don't get involved, hyung," Chanyeol hissed at Sehun.

"Oh and whilst you are down there, fetch some more reels please!" QM called, disappearing into the studio.

The room was quiet. Sehun, Junmyeon, Jongin and Jongdae all stared at me as I quietly moved from my desk and walked past them. I didn't look at Chanyeol.