Part 15

The previous evening was magical. Chanyeol and I had spent hours sitting down on the grass, in the park gazing at the stars. He made his feelings for me very clear. Yes, we were both probably quite drunk at this point in the evening but I knew that he was being serious when he said he wanted to see me again but not as colleagues. We agreed that we would start off slowly, especially because we didn't want anyone to notice what was going on. I was very clear that I didn't want anyone to know about us; especially Wae and QM.

Chanyeol muttered something about Tan and SM not finding out either. I didn't pry as I was glad he didn't want anyone knowing as well. Well... apart from Junmyeon, Sehun and Jongin.

At around 3am, Chanyeol suggested that we go home. It felt like we had been stargazing and talking for five minutes but it was more like five hours. Being with him was so fun. Unlike the first time that we, ahem, spent time together, he insisted that we sleep at our own apartments.

I was a bit disappointed because he was like a drug; I found myself wanting to spend every waking moment in his company. Nevertheless, he called an Kakaotaxi to take us back home.

He insisted on dropping me off at my apartment first and as I went to get out of the cab, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me back to him so we could share one final kiss.

"Mmm, that is nice," I whispered in between kisses as his hands were in my hair.

"I will see you tomorrow," he replied, his lips still on mine as he smiled playfully. I pulled away slightly.

"Tomorrow? You're not down to be in the studio?"

"Well it's nearly 4am... so technically I will see you tomorrow!"

I put my head in my hands as I laughed at my stupidness and climbed out of the cab. Fumbling for my keys, I watched him leave as he blew me a kiss from the back of the car.

When I arrived home to my apartment, I collapsed into my bed and fell asleep whilst grinning to myself. Ohhhh, Park Chanyeol!

* * *

My head was pounding as I woke up to the sound of the door slamming, keys smashing to the floor and Chae wailing. Urgh, what has happened...

"Chae?" I croaked as I hauled myself out of my bed and into the living room area. She was collapsed into a heap on the floor, still wearing her pyjamas. She was hugging her knees and sobbing erratically.

"What's happened? Are you hurt? Why are you in your PJs?"

Chae looked up at me and her mascara was running in streaks down her face, eyes bright red from tears.

"CEO Lee... and Manager... Tan," she began as her breath hitched through her sobs, "... they banned... they banned me from... from Jongi-".

"Eh? They've banned you? From seeing Jongin?" I bent down on the floor and scooped her up to comfort her.

"They caught us...Manager Tan... he came and found me in... in the kitchen!"

"But surely you could have just pretended you were his cousin visiting? Chae please tell me you lied."

"No... we were alone so.. Jon- HE WAS KISSING ME!!!" she broke into more uncontrollable tears.

I suddenly and selfishly thought about Chanyeol. This would be awful if we were caught and banned from seeing each other even before we had started properly dating. How could management be so harsh? Chae and Jongin were clearly happy dating; why couldn't SM see this?

"Antis!" Chae wailed. "Antis will boycott the group and refuse to support them. Manager Tan said it was in the interest of EXO."

"Oh Chae, I'm sorry. There must be a round away this?"