chapter 45

Harper
I felt his arm wrap around my waist. It had been a hectic day and I was glad he was here. I turn and lean into his chest, i felt safe and protected with his arms wrapped around me. "Thank you for telling me about aria" I say, knowing it was hard for him to tell me. I understood ths doubt he had at the beggining once he found out my parents. "Promise you wont be like her" he mumbles clearly half asleep. "I promise James" I reply. I still cant believe she did that to him. She emotional manipulated and faked a pregnancy all to get power. "I love you" his voice breaks through my thoughts and I'm quick to reply. "I love you too"

The next few days passed in a blur. James left that morning along with max, it was obvious they were planning something. Max had given me a phone before he left and had told me to call if any problems arose. Since that day i had seen no one, they had told me they wanted me safe so I had to stay here.

James
"We attack from the east side" I announce. For the past few days we had been working on the location of the parents. Now we had the location and we were gonna end this once and for all. Max and some of his men who were loyal to him and not his parents joined us. Max believed that the majority of his gang would betray him and tell Richard and veronica. As for me and max, we had forgiven each other. It was in the past and after all we both got hurt.
"I have a idea" max says. Right now we were coming up with strategies to attack. "Ok so I'll call them and apologise, I'll tell them it was all your fault the mannequin ect and that u had one waiting outside, Harper attacked me, put the mannequin in and ran. I was to ashamed to admit it so I pretended I didnt know and I had dylan help me track her down" max starts, i guess his plan involve gaining their trust back. "And then I tell them me and dylan found her" he states, making me dislike the plan so far. "We put a bag over Jess, so her face is covered and we take her to them. Then as they are distracted you and some men surround them" he says. I think for a moment, the plan could work. We attack take the guards out, richard and veronica wont be alerted because they will be to busy with max. "Jess, this is your decision" I ask, knowing she had to be the one to decide. "Yes obviously I'll do it, I cant wait to meet her too and your parents are trash" she burst out seemingly excited and angry at the same time. I had known jess for a couple days now, she was part if Max's gang, obviously he liked her but after aria it was clear he wasnt gonna go for her. They acted like a couple but they apparently werent. I remember when he introduced me to her.

Few days earlier
"So these are the ones loyal to me, I trust them with my life" max announced, were we in my warehouse in the meeting room. "So you know dylan and alec" he said motioning for them to step forward. Dylan glared at me "why are we even helping him anyway, he shot me" he said, I was about to shut him up when max spoke "you should be lucky I havent shot you too for talking about harper like you did" that shut dylan up and made me tell my eyes, he was all talk. "And this I'd jess, shes new but  I trust her with my life" he says looking back at a girl who I had not noticed yet. "Hi" she shyly waved. "If you even think of hurting her I will put a bullet through you", max whispered to me so only I could hear. He was protective over her especially which led me to believe there was something going on.

Present day
"I'll make the call now" max said bringing me out of my thoughts. "Yeah put it on speaker" I tell him and he calls turning speaker on.
"Father"  max says looking at the phone with disgust.
"Are you ready to give the girl to us" richard said.
"Yes of course, thos was all part of james plan, he had the girl attack me by suprise and put a mannequin in the car, I was hoping to catch her again before you realised. Me and dylan found her 10 minutes ago though, we will bring her to you after my meeting"  max explained, his response was utter bs but it seemed to worked. "Great, we will be waiting 711 santonia drive" and then richard ended the call.
"We are finally gonna get them" max tells me and I couldnt help but think of ways I would torture them
"Right, we split into groups attack and take down their people first. Grab all files in the place, take down the parents, the parents are mine though so restrain them but dont kill them" I order. After this I dismiss them all so wd can gather weapons and everything else what might be needed.

Tonight I will kill them, no exceptions.