Chapter 7

THEO

I killed another one today.

I felt his skull crushed beneath my boot, watched as the blood trailed down the dirt path to a shocked Thomas.

I'm starting to enjoy the feeling, revelling in the power it held to take another man's life.

We've been hunting Mac down, taking out his men along the way.

If I calculate correctly from being at the hangar, there is only a small amount left to wipe out.

Hopefully, I can try to get some answer from my dad, having given up finding a way out after months of searching, blind.

Cara and Thomas seem to have formed a sickening bond too, shagging every second they had and Cara the blonde boot whispered in my ear while I tried to sleep, asking me to join in.

I told her if she ever suggested it again then I'd rip her tits off and make Thomas choke on them.

Last night, while Thomas slept beside us, she climbed on top of me and woke me up by kissing my neck.

Let's just say I didn't hold back on how much I hated her, and I really don't give a fuck if she's a lass. Thomas was held down with one hand, Cara's throat had my other hand firmly gripping against it.

I slowly feel myself slipping into a deep black hole with my emotions, only feeling pissed off at everyone.

I didn't want to hurt Cara, but it happened.

She supporting a lovely black eye now, so hopefully, she backs the fuck off.

Other people will feel jealous or some sort of pain in the chest when they see their ex all over another man. Not me, I felt fucking sorry for Thomas.

He cornered me in Zara's kitchen a while ago and asked me straight out if I had a problem with them, which was ballsy from him considering I kicked the shit out of him for weeks, and he still came back.

I laughed in his face.

I went through all this pish with him and Zara, fighting him then all of a sudden we were close. Cara can suck a dick in front of me and I wouldn't bat an eyelid.

I walked in on Thomas balls deep in her and simply rolled my eyes.

Seriously, I can't even have a wank in peace with these two.

Then there was the awkwardness of what we found out six months ago.

He is my brother.

Someone who betrayed me and my family, worked against me and plotted to destroy my son.

A son I miss, like I'm missing a limb.

Thomas is lucky I didn't kill him the day I snapped on him, slamming his head off the ground until I went blind with rage. Cara tried to pull me off and she got dragged down too.

I lost my fucking head and I still haven't got a clue what I'm doing.

I think the only reason I let him tag along after me is because for once, I didn't want to be stuck in my own head, I feared myself.

If there is any chance of me getting to Teddy and Zara, I needed to be sane.

"We should check the factory they took Zara to." Thomas sat down next to me at the fire, hovering his hands over it to heat them up.

It's fucking baltic.

"Aye," I side-eye him, looking a tad pissed off. "Why do you look like a burst couch?"