Chapter 19

THEO

Finding and tackling Kerr to the ground was the easy part. The hard part was trying to get the squirming little fucker into the back of the car without someone hearing, seeing, or letting the cunt run away.

Did he run away? Aye, too many fucking times.

We've had the pleasure of twenty whole minutes of chasing, catching, then chasing him again each fucking time he escaped our grasp. Even Thomas is shaking his head after my fifth time taking him to the curb. I think I heard Kerr laugh a few times too.

Luckily, we're in an extremely quiet road with no one to see us grabbing an arm each and pulling him to his feet, dragging him along the ground while he kicks his legs out and thrashing in our grip. Reaching the back of the car, we wrestle him into the back, a few jabs from each of us until his feet are in and we can slam the door.

"He fucking bit me," Thomas spat, waving his bloody finger in my face, and shaking it to the side, letting out a hiss while he wipes the blood on his trousers.

"You sit in the back with him, so he doesn't try to get out," I say, opening the driver's side door, stopping when Thomas raises a brow at me and shakes his head.

"You sit in the back with him, he's twice my size."

"Can you drive?" I walk to him, slamming the door shut when Kerr tries to open it.

"No," he shrugs. He rolls his eyes and opens the door, shoving Kerr over and elbowing him on the nose, knocking Kerr down on his side along the seats.

We drove to an abandoned building on the outskirts of the town, far away from Finn's place, and far away from Zara and Teddy. We made sure from maps on the pink iPhone that there weren't any other places nearby, and no one to hear Kerr screaming like a bitch.

I think Thomas hit Kerr so much that he passed out, covered in blood and his blood mangled. He looked smug when I opened the back door, pools of blood on the seats. All he could say was oops, shrugged, and grabbed Kerr by the shoulders, dragging him into the building.

He started to wake up when we tied him to the chair, making sure the rope was tightly bounding his feet to the legs of the wooden chair and his wrists on the arm of the chair.

I kicked it all off by grabbing him by the jaw, gritting my teeth. "Ready?"

"What makes you think I'm scared of you, Theo? and your little lap dog," Kerr laughs, shaking his head in amusement, spitting on the ground at my feet "You may as well untie me now or you'll regret it, boys."

When Kerr leans forward, Thomas's knee connects with the side of his jaw harshly. The clicking noise echoed in the small basement. Unexpected, he's definitely learning.

There isn't much light down here apart from the small window shining some daylight in from the top corner above Kerr's head. The walls and floor coated in dampness, dark green stained everywhere. It is fucking stinking too, a perfect place for Kerr to rot away.

"Trust me, Kerr, I'll have you begging for an easy death," Thomas snarls, pushing at Kerr's head. I yawn, wide-mouthed, taking a step back and leaning on the dirty wall opposite them. I'll give Thomas a few minutes with him before the real fun begins.

The little fucker is laughing again though and my temper's starting to spike.

For starters, we need names. Each one from the video and anyone else involved in what happened to Zara. One by one we'll hunt them down and make them pay.

I'm fully aware that there's absolutely no fucking chance I'll have all this done by the time Zara and Teddy leave for the airport.

Zara... she's going to chop my dick off.