Chapter 10

THEO

"You," I growl, fists tightening, pulling at the leather straps. I ignore the material cutting into my skin, feeling the blood trickling down my hands and dripping on the floor.

"Me," he smiles, shoving his disgusting hands into his jacket pockets, turning to the small screen and smirking, proud. "I must say, Theo, your girl is quite the screamer."

I feel my blood boil, mixed with a pain in my chest from his words. My teeth will probably snap soon if I apply any more pressure.

"I'll kill you," I say, with venom, fully confident that I will, in fact, murder the cunt.

I've said that line a lot lately.

I can see it, his face, screaming for me to stop while I tug each and every one of his teeth out, and I'll make him swallow them.

"I doubt that. You'll never find me, unless..." he pretends to be thinking, grinning. "... you find your Mrs. But then again, she'll probably be busy gagging on my cock."

"You're vile," Cara interjected, squeezing the metal poles. "You should be ashamed of yourself."

My dad joins in on the little snickering episode, clapping his back, ignoring Cara. "This man right here will be delivering your bairn to me on a silver platter, alive, young, and I'm sure he'll grow up the be everything you're not."

The image gets clearer. I'll take Kerr the cunt, chop four of his fingers off, and hunt down his little group of wank stains, make them choke on a finger each while I saw off their dicks.

I'll keep Kerr for last though, I want him to see everything I do to his barbaric friends.

They'll get it easy compared to him.

Sounds like a plan.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" Cara yells, standing up and hurrying away when my dad paces towards her, bars separating them.

"Shut your fucking whore mouth," he snarls, walking back to Kerr while looking over his shoulder to a quivering Cara, hiding in the corner.

"I don't know what Zara sees in you," Kerr crosses his arms in front of him, shrugging. "Settling because there was little selection, maybe-"

"I find it amusing that both of you have to say all this shit to me while I'm restrained," I interrupt him, screwing my face up, yanking at the leather again and stretching forward as far as I can. "What's the matter? Are you too scared that I'll scrub the floor with your ridiculous fucking eyebrows?"

"Just, shut up," my dad groans, rubbing a hand down his face.

My body relaxes, giving up trying to break out, throwing head back to stare at the roof. They both watch the screen when my dad presses play, patting Kerr's back again when Zara starts to cry out, thanking him for the footage.

My eyes close, taking deep breaths, counting to ten, repeatedly. "Turn it off," I say, but they ignore me with their backs turned, still watching.

My head drops forward, chin to chest, heart breaking when she cries my name again. "Please," I'm begging them, voice cracking. "You made your point."

"Oh, you think this was to make a point?" Kerr looks over his shoulder, pointing to the video zoomed into Zara's face.

Before I can say anything, I hear a phone ringing, Kerr's.

"Well would you look at that," he laughs, showing me the screen that says Zara.

My girl.