🌸San-juu-san🌸

THIRD PERSON

It's been a week, and since then, Koharu's been ignoring and avoiding any interactions with Nishinoya. During class, she wouldn't even glance at the boy's way and even if he tries to touch her she would bluntly tell him off or slap his hand away. The boy didn't know what happened or why she was being like this. He didn't understand what he did wrong and drowned in confusion.

The whole class got weirded out by the sudden change of atmosphere between the couple. Was it a break up? No one knows. No one dared to ask. Things were still a mess between the two and questions would just make it worse.

Nami, Ume and Mirai didn't approach Koharu for a while, to give some space. The volleyball club members also didn't try to know what in the world happened. Nishinoya missing every single receive and Koharu's spike being too strong or too weak was enough proof that something's wrong between the two of them. Only Tsukishima knew what had really happened, and never will he tell anybody else what he knows.

Wednesday. Today was the nth time Noya tried to speak to Koharu again. Everybody in the class were expecting a progress, but sadly, Koharu's not that easy to give in like before.

"Harumin! Why are you even ignoring me?" Nishinoya pouted, as he placed one hand under his chin. Classes just ended and the white haired girl is still busy copying notes from the board. "Please notice me kanojo-san" he cooed and started poking her cheeks.

Koharu put down her pen for a bit. Eyes of everyone in the classroom stealing glances, and was ready to celebrate anytime if she ever talks to Nishinoya. "I can't see the board.." she spoke softly, before standing up, her notebook and pen in hand. She walked up to the front and settled down a seat.

Nishinoya pursed his lips, hurt again because of his girlfriend's actions. Is Haru still his girlfriend? Are they still in a relationship? For that, he had no answer. Dejected, the small libero grabbed his bag from his seat before walking towards the gym alone. Still in a trance, he bumped into the tall blonde second year who was probably on his way to fetch Koharu from the classroom.

Yū had two things he didn't understand. First is Koharu ignoring and avoiding him. Second is why is she always with Tsukishima. Why is his girlfriend always eating together with Tsukishima? Why is his girlfriend showing a smile whenever she was with Tsukishima? Why is the one making Koharu laugh wholeheartedly, Tsukishima? It pained him greatly to see that his place in the female's world is slowly being replaced by someone he knew all too well.

"Sorry Noya-san. Is Haru-senpai still in the room?" asked the tall boy.

Yū looked up to him, "Yes. She is." he stated, tone flat. "Ne Tsukishima" Nishinoya called out before his junior walked too far ahead.

The blonde turned his head to face his senpai, "Yes?"

"Can I ask you something?" says Yū.

Tsukishima knew whatever it is that Yū was going to ask. And he knew all of the answers to it. "Sure. Go ahead senpai"

"Why is Koharu like that to me?" asked Nishinoya, his brows furrowed.

The blonde hesitated. If he answered the boy's question, it'd just help them get back together. Tsukishima likes Koharu as much as Yū adored Kiyoko-san before. He found the girl interesting and very very amusing, until one day he realized himself that he likes her. But he was too late because Nishinoya already had Haru's heart from the beginning. Tsukishima knew he didn't stand a chance. And so, he gave the thought up.