See you when I see you

Its been hectic with our schedule in medical faculty at second year. It was like hell in the first year now it is more than hell and they say it will get worse next year! Ahhhh should I drop out already.

I just accepted this studying medic idea because Pha said it will be easier for me to find girl. Apparently, girls attracted the idea. Since I have the brain WHY NOT! and my allowance would be much more if I study any other faculty.

What I wanted before doesn't matter since in the end I will take my fathers place. They just give me my time while I'm still young.

So why not I keep myself busy with fun? That's why I always find time to have fun unlike my beloved Best-Friends KİTand PHA.

I don't need lots of people to live my life. I just keep in touch with mum, dad, granny, Pha, Kit and my cousin Lam. They are the only contact numbers in my phones.

The girls? Owww my precious princesses' They just contact me via social media accounts. I don't even remember their names in the end but the way they invite me to do smt again I have to reject them politely. Yes, they are precious but just for once. I don't want any string attach with them.

So many rules to play my game!

_ only one-night stands

_ no texting or no meal after (NO DATES)

_not in my place

_no kissing on the lips

_ no cheating (I always ask them if they have boyfriend or smt but if they want me who they are fooling to begin with being with them. No one in love would cheat on their lover. So maybe I just make it clear for them)

I know lots of guys say either they want to be with me, or they want to be ME. But they also know I don't swing that way.

WHO AM I?? I am Beam BARAMEE the CASANOVA!

I'm always in the bar when I have free time. I like being usual. We just finished one exam block today and I was waiting my friends while browse through the bar.

Then one of the Bodyguard came to my table panting and said

_sir someone trying to get you car! Hurry up.

-WHAAATTTT? Fuck...

I already go to the exit and saw them trying to break my car's windows. And when they did it, they start the engine. Whaaa. how is it possible the key is with me! Is it even possible? I thought it is only in the action films.

I was stunned for a good minute and when I realize everything one of them shout at me

_'You should pay what you did to our boys!!'

_ Heyyy I don't even know who you are talking about.

Oww fuck fuck fuckkk what should I doooooo????

And then a motorcycle stops in front of me. I hope on and told him to keep riding. I don't know who is he? First, he was shocked and froze but when I said

-they stole my car!! Please hurry just follow them. He came back the world and tracked them.

I didn't see his face. I don't know if I know him or not. he didn't speak a word. He just keeps going. And I was really appreciating it. How can I explain everything even I don't know a thing?

Why they try to get me?

Who are they?

What they want from me?

What they are going to with my car?

While I was thinking I saw glimpse of my car and told the guy which one. He just nods and keep following. Does he know me? I mean he is helping me. But who wouldn't do that right? This is what a human-being should do if someone needs help? I could do that ☹

The ones who get my car take a silent road and slow down a bit. So, do we. I feel a little bit relaxed. God it was my first time with a motorbike and we were really fast so I just put my arms around his hard abs and my head to his shoulder (not that I wanted to but I had to).

We saw they took a route to a hangar like garage. It was like a special place, so he just closed his bikes lamps and we keep silent as we watch. I was so stress so he tapped my arms as if saying it will be okay.

We hope from the bike and just hide it behind the tree. We saw around 7-8 guy in front of my car. They were trying to burn it!!! OMG OG OMG we must do something now! Even I want to call police they can't make it on time.

I had to take action, but I don't want to involve in this guy to the mess he helped me enough.

_you can go now! Please call the police in the way. 'I told him. I didn't even see his face, but I know he is a good guy.

_ If I could make it Find me at university medical faculty BEAM BARAMEE. Your lunch on me. See you when I see you 'I assured him and go directly to my car.

When I showed up the guy on the front smirk evilly. I'm not idiot. I know martial arts. I know how to knock down people so it the prosses showing myself I made some moves, but this guy didn't see it.

When he looked his surrounding, he was shocked and froze for a sec.

_ didn't see it coming, do you? 'I said. Now I had to take action because apparently there are more of them.

Shit shit fucking shitt.

Now there are at least 10 more-man vs me. I can't run that fast, but I won't give up that easily. While one of them attacked me, I heard a voice I'm not familiar with. But I can recognize his figure its no other than motorbike guy.

_what are you doing!

-I need that free lunch. Don't die here. He said to me and turned the guys in front of us. 'why are you doing this?'

That guy explained that I slept with her girl and when I explained myself as I always ask them, but they keep lying and its not my problem if they cannot fulfill their lover's dreams. He groaned and attacked me. I just kicked a few buts but when I turned back, they all knocked down.

_ seriously who the hell are you?

-Forth JATURAPOOM 'he said and try to handshake.