Watching Sunrise

Forth's POV

I woke up before sunrise. Beam was behind me. This could be the best morning ever. I have to make sure ıt is not last.

I make coffee. I know Beam doesn't like coffee but I didn't know he was here. So maybe instant noodle would do for him. I slowly came back to the tent, chares his checks. Whisper him how much I waited for this. Then I woke him to see the sunrise.

He was a little bit confused but he managed to stand up. I offered him coffee. First, he didn't want but it was cold so he ends up drinking one.

We went to the cliff, sit down at the edge. It was the most dangerous place but we felt secure in each other's arms. Yeah. I cupped his face, looked straight to his eyes.

_I missed you Bee! I really missed you. I searched for you everywhere back then. But I kept my promises to you. I never smile to anyone but you. I never give in. I know somehow I would find you. I'm sorry Bee. I'm sorry. For not being a cute little Porr for you. I'm sorry to make you suffer. But please give me a chance to show you, my love. Maybe you can love me back along the way!

It was blurry, I hink I was crying. How can I not? he was my first crush after all.

Beam's POV

He was crying, so do I. but mine is happiness cry. So he remembers me. Ohh My little Porr! You don't know how much I missed you. I hug him.

_I missed you too Porr. I really do. But I failed Forth. I'm not worth it. You deserve far more better than me. I'm sorry Porr. I'm really sorry.

_what are you talking Bee? Of course, you are perfect for me. Even ıf I'm not for you I wont give you away. No! not anymore. Beam I love you. Not just for your beautiful, flawless, cute, and adorable face no! your naughty behavior, your carefree but lively attitude, endless energy, your laughs, your teasing yet so shy personalities. I love whole package Beam. ' he said holding my hands. His hands are warm. I hug him.

I don't know how much will it take but I'm willing to give what Forth wants from me.

_I love you too, Forth. I love your gummy smile. The one you never show anyone but me. The way you handle everything, the way you look, the way you care. I love everything about you. I'm more than ready to accept you Forth.

We hugged each other for a while. Then I confessed him everything.

_I went to the beach last weekend.

_huh?

_yeahh. I was there last weekend. I was afraid and jealous. But when I stepped out the car I saw your stoic face. You didn't smile moreover give any girl a hint. I thought your smile can attract any human so they will confess to you after getting their gear.

But when you went your room my heart feel easy. And then the next morning I saw some bald girls still trying to make their way to you trough your friends. You didn't talk to them either.

I was happy then sad. Maybe there is someone else I thought. Maybe you didn't remember me. Its been a long time Forth.

I didn't keep my promises only one thing. I didn't kiss anyone Forth. As I promised you I didn't kiss anyone on the lips.

_You preserve that for me? Can I take it?

He kissed me

No actually it was more like a peck.

Long way to learn!

and here is new tee for you! his hair getting longer