Territorial

Beam's POV

Of course my besfreinds were following me on social media. Who tagged me? Who I have been with? But they know I don't have the intention to keep relationship with those girls. Hence they ignore my naughtiness.

Phana called me and Forth for dinner to a nearby restaurant. All our gangs were there, waiting for an explanation. This is complicated. But they deserve to know. So I began.

_Forth was my first crush. When we were 4 or 5 we were friends. His parents and my father were high school friends. So we meet every summer. I always go to holiday with Forth's family, since my family always work. When we were 10, my mum forbid me to go with them. I don't know why but I haven't seen him since then. We loved each other. We even kissed the last time we met that summer. Funny though, we thought it will be forever back then.

I love him guys. I really do. First time we met that night, Forth had his helmet on. I didn't know it was him. But when he said his name I remember him instantly.

I don't want to lose him again. You have to understand me. Even if you are not. I'm not going to leave him. ' I squeeze Forth's hand. Assure him that I meant what I said.

Forth was silent. He just hold my shoulder and his gummy smile on.

3. Person POV

Both Forth and Beam looked happy. They hold their hands on table to show how much they love each other. But no one else smiling.

_ it is not that easy Beam. You know what we have been trough with Ming. When My family found out, how they response. Even being in a 'so called normal' relationship is hard. We are still student Beam. We all have responsibilities. Do you know what you are doing? Love isn't the solution. ' Phana said.

_ I also love Phana more than anything. We don't care what people think about us, but it is still hurt by not accepting family. You have to true to them. Stand for yourself. Believe me it is not easy. Happiness doesn't come easily. ' Ming adds.

_ people talk Beam. Even if you want to ignore you can't. Do you remember when me and Wayo get together. We are so called normal couple but they talk eventually. ' Fai said pointing Wayo and Herself.

_ I know you worry about us but I make sure it will not end badly. I will stand for both of us. Noting can change it. ' Forth was determined.

They all look at the new couple. Kit was silent from the beginning. He just sit there and watch the drama. Then stand up go to next to Beam suddenly hug him and;

_ Congrats Bro. I thought you don't have a heart. ' then he smiles.

All of them laughs their ass off. Congrats them. After meal they went to their dorms. Forth followed Beam with motorbike. When they reach Beam's dorm, Forth gave him goodbye kiss in the lobby and drove off.