Pha-Ming

PHANA'S POV

I know what Beam goes trough nowadays. I have been there last year. Maybe worse. They did lots of things to me and Ming. I was campus moon in my first year and Ming was last year's. We have met in moon and star gathering. First it was just senior-junior relationship between us. After the competition we had to do lots of job together. Every weekend we were together. Then I realize he is as perfectionist as me. He was fun to have around.

At first he was hesitate to approach me in this way. When I was determined I asked him out. In our first month we keep our relationship secret. Even Beam and Kit didn't know about it but of course we were possessive in our own way.

So my best friends got suspicious and that's why we revealed everything. They know me I wouldn't open my heart if he is not worth it. They accept me easily. But my parents didn't.

The moment they learn my gay relationship they cut my allowance, tuition money, literally everything. I went home every week when I didn't have any exams to convience them. They made me make choice between them and Ming.

We suffer several months. I cut all ties between me and my family. I'm working with one of my proffesors in his clinic and study at the same time. Fortunately Ming's family support our relationship. We are happy but not fully until my parent's approval.

Professor Arjun is a rattlebrain person. He could be expert in science but not in life. Rotten heart, dickhead..... I know he is older enough but there is something fishy about him. I also didn't take his classes due to his behavior. Ming's parents deal with it and he can't say anything to me now! Maybe I can call Ming's dad on this matter but I guess Forth will solve this.

I and Kit go to Beam's dorm after class. He has puffy eyes. He told us what they talked with Forth. I'm proud of him. He trully loves Beam. But I need to talk with Forth on Prof. Arjun's matter. There are only 3 weeks to final exams. We have to be quick.

Ming's POV

I love Phana. This relationship has ups and downs but we love eachother. Exept his parents we are so happy and perfect for each other.

Everybody accept in boy-boy relationships, one of them should be girly. I love him because he is a manly man, independent, perfectionist. I can't describe him with words. He is my soulmate. There is not a thing that I would change about him. He is that amazing in my eyes.

My family know me well enough. I can't open my heart to anyone. I had so many flings, I'm not proud of this side of mine but it is what it is. When I told them about my feelings for Phana before we confess each other. My mum told me to man up and defend myself. They support me no matter what!

My father also said,

_I love you no matter what. I just want you to be happy with who you are. You can not be more presentable than this. There is noting ashamed of about love.

I was so happy that day. When I decided to talk to Phana, he confess me first. Hope one day his family also accept this. I know his smile are broken this way. But I will do whatever it takes.

I secretly visit them on my spare time. I think his father getting use to me. Last week he ordered me something for the first time. He is Phana's father after all. His heart is melting in some ways.

I told Forth what I've done for my love. He understands what I mean. He would take care of Beam well. I saw same loving eyes in him.