Free Lunch

Beam's POV

What was I thinking. Of course he wont believe me if I really want to change. Even I can't believe myself. Yeah. I feel bored these days but do I want to quit? Is there something like quitting having sex? Maybe I just feel ashamed when Forth feel proud of himself. I don't know.

It is already Monday. My parents scold me all weekend long. This was the longest weekend I have but it was good at he same time. My parents get to see me at my places. I took them my favorite places with Pha and Kit Of course. Mom and dad don't have too much leisure time. They always work. But I know they had their university times like me (like crazy, but with only each other).

After my morning classes ended we went to food court. Then I realized the Eng. gang. How couldn't I? everybody are looking at them. Yes they all are handsome, but scary at the same time. And then Forth saw me showing his gummy smile walk to my way.

_Do you have a usual table or should we sit anywhere?

I pointed our table, he just sit there. The other 5 boy waited me to invite them.

_I only invited you for free lunch. You are going to pay for others. ' Lam heard me and said

_Hey I m your cousin. I want free lunch from you too. ' he whined.

_ No. Only Forth can get free lunch from me! If you don't want either you may go now! ' I exclaimed.

He chuckled, and stand up. 'What do you want I will get that for you' he said to the boys. And turned to me ' you can get me what is the best in the food court.'

Tomyum or padhai ? maybe I should take both. He choose one and I will take the other. Yeah do that Beam.

We all sit. Pha and Ming together (since They are boyfriends almost a year now) Max-Tul on their left.

Park-Lam-Me-Forth the other side of the bench. Kit is at the side of table with a chair.

I shoved the tray to Forth.

_choose one, I will take the other.

_ımmm can we share? I really want to taste both of them. They are my favorite.

_sure

I turned Lam and asked

_why did you tail this guy? You think I will poison him or something?

_We thought you never treat anyone free food. _lam

_I thought Forth was lying. _park

_the food in medical is more edible -Tul

_I came because Tul want me to _max said while grinning.

_you know my answer don't ask me why. – Ming said and kiss Pha on his hair.

Everyone throw their napkins to him. Oww this guys are fun to have around. I though they do not smile until now. I had never seen them smiling until Forth came. Maybe his smile is that contagious

*******

Please don't hesitate to live comments.