The REAL kisses

3. person pov

_Beam Can I kiss you?

Forth asked While looking into Beam's eyes. It was beautiful. Beautiful can't describe what Beam has. He is stunning.

_People are always saying society this, society that. Society expects blah blah blah from you. What is this society which everyone keeps trying to fit in or trying to please? I don't care Beam. All I care is what you want.

Forth start to kiss Beam. Not to passionately. He gently will show how much he loves Beam. He cupped Beam's face. He kisses Beam's noise, then forehead, corner of his eyes, checks. Pecking, smooching, kissing him.

Then again he hover over his mouth. Beam held his breath while Forth give a peck to his lips. He nibble his lower lips. Beam respond his kisses. After some time the kisses turn into passionate ones. Passionate and seductive. One trace another's lower lip with his tongue, one occupies himself with licks and nibbles. It was natural for them like sharing oxygen.

Now Forth licks his neck, collarbone.

Forth kissed every inch of Beam. From head to toe.

He flipped Beam. Licked his nape. His scalp, his spine. His buttchecks, his tights. Again filipped him and suck his hard members. Beam just moaned entire night.

Forth made Beam sit on the bed, close, face to face. They're both smiling. Legs entangled. He leaned in for kiss and grabbed Beam's right hand to make him hold his already erected member. Beam started pumping, running his thumb on the head. Forth did the same on his dick. Beam react first but shut his eyes with the sensecions.

Forth began stimulating his nipple with his free hand, Beam did the same. Both of them let go off their kisses to take breath. They both cum for the first time.

_YOU ARE MİNE BEAM!

_I'M YOURS! AND YOU ARE MİNE FORTH.

They just cuddle for the rest of the night. Noting happened. They didn't decided who is the bottom or top. They don't care. 

******

I'm sorry for the late update. Turkey just started to work normally as before. How can we say normal I don't know actually? 

its been hectic for USA too. I couldn't reach my boyfriend more than 24 hours. it was delirious.