welcome to dreamland

Beam's POV.

Thank God! he called the police before coming to fight. These men are waking up from their unconscious states. Or is it too soon to say that? I called my friends to inform them, to not to worry. Pha exclaimed they are coming to the police station directly.

After they take all of us to police station they called our parents too. I was explaining them that I don't even know Forth but they didn't believe me. They thought I was scared of him or even worse I was protecting him as my lover. WHAT! What a joke, right?

My parents are at capital city, so Forth's too. That means one thing. We are stuck in this police station even we are the victims here. They show us a place to wait.

Then a tall guy showed up screaming my name.. Pha! You really have to learn how to behave. He thinks I'm his SON. We all know eachother since diaper. It is only normal to act like this.

I told them everything. I introduce Forth to them briefly.

I think Pha didn't like him. But we get to know that later.

After all this mess I was exhausted, Pha was on my left side and kit was on the right. We were looking towards Forth. He has a gummy smile on. Hımmm he is kind of creepy. How can you smile in this kind of stiation?

Whatever.

Pha said something but I didn't hear that clearly. Since I was exhausted and a little bit drunk, I put my head over Pha's shoulders then I sleep with the smell of cinnamon!

I think Pha changed his parfume. Its good. I will ask the brande when I woke up!

FORTH's POV

After the fight police came in time. I called my friends and Explained everything. They teased me a little bit. To call them next time. As if I planned to have fight tonight.

After they take all of us to police station they called our parents too. Beam protest them and tell them to reliese me. But why I feel offended. I really don't know him. And no one except that bully guys know that there will be a fight.

My parents are at capital city, so Beam's too. That means one thing. We are stuck in this police station even we are the victims here. They show us a place to wait.

Then a tall guy showed up screaming Beam's name. Again, what is this feeling?

Beam introduced me to his BEST-Friends. But the way this Pha guy looking at me doesn't say he is his bestfriend but Boy-Friend. But Beam said otherwise. He explain everything to these guys. They look like boyfriends group. Or maybe friends with benefits? GOD! Why it cringes me inside?

I was looking at them. Left side of beam was Pha and the other side was Kit. Now, Beam look like a school in kindergarden with his parents. I smile a bit to that idea. Beam looked cute.

Now he is Cute!

Handsome, Flawless, Beautiful and Cute. He is not a humanbeing he is something else. I chuckled to the idea.

Pha asked me if I want something from the cantine.

_Water, Please. ' I said.

_ Beam, do you want something to eat or drink? ' he asks but no response.

I can see the eyes of Beam was closing. He was going to sleep but Pha stand up and with kit they were gone. So I get his head and Lean him on my shoulder. He murmurs something but I didn't hear anything.

I feel Exhausted too. I lean my head to his head and went to dreamland.