Get to know each other

Lam's POV

We were in the bar when Forth called. All gang rushed to the police station. But when we came there I abruptly stopped at the hall.

Forth and Beam were leaning to each other. How the hell Beam knows Forth.? I went to near them and whispered to Beam to wake up. Beam looked confused.

_What are you doing here Lam? Did mom called you? Where are Pha and Kit?' he asked me on and on.

_no Forth called me. He is my best friend. Remember the one in capital city who from now on will live with me? And I didn't see neither Pha nor Kit.

Now tell me How the hell you know Forth?

_we just met. He helped me a lot tonight. ' he turned to him and smile to Forth and said 'He is a good boy. I thought your all friends are bad guys' he chuckled looking to Park, Tul, Max and Mİng..

Yeah he is right. We all look scary. But if I look scary Forth is SATAN himself. He has this stoic face.

_what are you saying? This Forth' I point him 'is good boy? He is the scariest and if I'm the Ice-King he is more than me. ' I feel offended.

Then Forth woke up and see me. He saw me talking to Beam. He smile to Beam and excused us. He FUCKİNG SMİLED! to a new known person, he never smiles to strangers. That's how he is. I'm confused now.

He stopped near the window turned to me and asked with his stoic face;

-Do you know him? What were you talking with him? ' Why does he seems jealous. Hahaaa what happened these two.

_He is my cousin, the one in medical faculty. The CASANOVA, remember?

He murmured something. But I couldn't hear that. We returned to the others. Well Beam knows all of my friends except Forth. All engineering gang and crazy doc gang were scolding Beam again. This is not the first time for Beam to fight with unknown guys over some girls.

Girls keep coming him and then always write his social media account their dream night. We always know who Beam slept with. Not because Beam talk, but this girls tell every detail ( I mean every detail from head to toe where he touches.... Hhhhhkhm GROSSSS)..

Forth's POV

Beam was cheerful when people around. Apparently he knows my gang too. World is really small. He told our fight story like an action film. If not he will become a doctor in the future he would be a scenarist. He is that good. He is really fun to have around.

It is pleasure to talk with these guys but they had to go to their dorms. We were together with Beam alone. They said only our parents can take us from here. I smiled him while he was trying his head up. Then he turned me sleepy and;

_why you are smiling like that. You have this gummy smile, it is irritating you know? Don't do that in public. People might think you are trying to snatch their girl or something. ' he chuckled.

_ Hey I didn't. but I believe you are. They say you are The Casanova, people don't get that title easily right? Wow you are that good I assumed. Is it really Fun having sex with people you don't know? ' I asked curiously.

Beam's POV

_what is that supposed to mean? Do you do it with your friends? Oww you are girlfriend type off people! You don't do it with strangers. ' I stated.

_ I don't do actually. It is not my thing. I don't need sex I guess. I channel my energy to other things. ' Forth said.

I was stunned a bit. With that look, he must be joking. I don't believe him.

_ Like I would believe you. I can't if you don't prove me. ' I challenge him.

Why I did that. But I really wonder about it.

-doing what? I don't do it! How can I prove you that I'm virgin?

_ OMG really? You cant be serious. What? You look like a tough guy but have pussy instead? Why do you hesitate using your dick! I know its not my place to interfere your personal life but you cant know what you are missing if you don't try.

He was hesitant before speak. He sighed and then turned to me and said

I don't need to know everything. I don't judge you, you can't judge me too.

Think like I don't know how to treat a sick person but I can fix any machine you ask me to.

When I say I channel my energy to other things I really do. And I don't need to assure you! ' he was pissed of. It was my fault after all so I turned him and said.

_can you teach me too?