I need my free lunch

I was in capital city at my first year of college, but I refused to be there with my family. Even if they allow me to do everything (I mean everything literally and figuratively) but I know I sold my freedom by studying what I want.

I'm the third son of the family. My eldest brother took business as my father and my second brother is a lawyer at our holding.

I know I will take place one of my fathers' hospitals as a director, but I don't want to. And as a spoiled brat they just allow me to study what I want but I need to master at what they want me to. I just thought in the end I have to do what they want, So, I take the opportunity of my short-term freedom.

After rolling to this university where my best friend is, I just want to enjoy along with the study.

I care about my scores. Even if I study this for fun This is the real thing I dream so far. But who am I denied having FUN?

But the meaning of FUN for me a little bit different. I like booze. I like talking with my friends. I like riding my bike, going to camping with them.

Hiking, swimming even racing with my bike

But no sexual thing!!!

Yes!! I'm a virgin and I'm proud of it. Most people tease me when they learn. They say with that look I can get whoever I want. But I don't want that.

I only want my destined one. doesn't matter if the other party keep it for me but I want just to feel my loved one. That's why I keep it sacred.

After moving to satellite city my bike finally came. I was going to meet my friends at the bar. I just missed my RoadRunner so much, so I took a tour with her. When I arrived a guy around my age hoped on my bike.

I was going to protest. even my best friend didn't get to use this Who the hell is he? And then he explained the situation. I'm not kind of guy who helps everyone, but I want this. So, we keep following the car.

I was fast so he rounds his arm to my waist. It was somehow good I feel excited the way he behaves. The smell of him was mixed of vanilla and alcohol. I'm going to ask him when we are done. I want that drink. His breath was on my neck and believe me it was the most thrilling thing I have done so far.

When the car parked at a garage we stopped, and he send me away. I feel confused. I didn't want to leave him with these wolves. He said.

_If I could make it Find me at university medical faculty BEAM BARAMEE. Your lunch on me. See you when I see you. 'but I feel goosebumps when he said that.

What if he can't?

So, I wear off my helmet, call the police and join him with the fight. I'm always doing the fight so why bother now right? I'm just doing this for the thrill. Not for this Beam Guy.

When he saw me again without helmet, I know he was a little shock. Yeaahh I'm that handsome.

We fight together. He is smaller than me, but he fights good. I mean he didn't even flinch when the other knock down.

The police arrived on time, but we need to call our parents for this mess.

So, when he asks why I did this. I just said 'I need that free lunch'. he laughs his ass off. Oh my God the way he laughs was gorgeous. How can a man be this beautiful? He is manly, flawless and at the same time beautiful. is that even possible?