🌸owari ~ end🌸

———

KOHARU

3 years after that, Yū and I got married in Italy. It was a simple wedding and my family, my friends and the volleyball club members are the only ones who attended. Kō-nii is very dramatic, saying a lot of things to Nishinoya, while Tomo-nii is very supportive and accepting.

Now I'm officially, Nishinoya Koharu, and today's the match between Kō-nii's team and Hinata's team. We're at the Sendai Arena waiting for the others to join in on us. Akira-chan, Tobio's girlfriend arrived and soon after that, Tsubasa-chan who is Hinata's future girlfriend came.

"Tsubasa-chan you're such a sweet pea, no wonder that shortie liked you~" I cooed, hearing her sweet comment for Hinata. Tsubasa's face slightly turned red but she quickly recovered and looked around. Probably searching for my stupid husband.

"Koharu-san, where's Yu-san?" she asked. Thought so ugh.

My brows furrowed as the smile on face twisted into a scary frown, "That stupid husband of mine's busy somewhere in Italy. He texted me that he'll send you guys a picture later so you'll know what that idiot's up to" I grumbled, in annoyance. To calm myself down I started caressing my baby bump and ate a sandwich given by Asahi-san who sat two seats away from me.

Yes. I am already 5 months pregnant with my first baby with Yū. And I'm looking forward to the day when he comes out into this world. Nishinoya even thought of names already. He said that Koyuki is a good name, where Ko means small and Yuki means snow. I found that name very appealing and decided to stick with it, regardless of the gender of our kid. I haven't had the chance to get an ultrasound yet since I'm too busy with work.

I am a sports journalist and am a popular one. Nishinoya is currently doing a lot of part-time jobs in Italy, so he wasn't able to come with me here. You could say that I'm used to this sort of set up. Yū is very protective of me as a husband, but when it comes to things related to my job, he doesn't have a choice but to listen to me.

The announcer started welcoming the players from both sides and the game started. A few hours passed and the Adlers or Kō-nii's team won. My brother excitedly made his way towards me, and fawned over his unborn nephew.

"Oi Haru, you better name him Kohei!" he yelled, while caressing my stomach.

"And why would I name my kid, Kohei?" I raised a brow.

"Because it sounds like my name!" he yelled again. Why is my brother so annoyingly loud?

"Then all the more reason for me not to name my kid Kohei" I replied, rolling my eyes.

———

"Mama?! Where's my shoes?!" yelled the black haired boy, running down the stairs in a hurry.

"Oi Koyuki, stop running!"  and that's me, Koharu, yelling at my 10 year old son, Nishinoya Koyuki who's getting too hyped up for their morning volleyball practice with their father.

"Mama, Yuki-nii is so noisy I hate it. Can you please kick him out of the house?" Chiaki grumbled while rubbing her eyes. Her gray hair is messy as ever. I patted her head and gave her a piece of bread to eat. She's my 8 year old daughter, who is easily annoyed with her brother and father.

"Oi shortie, I heard you!" yelled Koyuki from the kitchen.

"As if you're not short too" Chiaki teased, earning a frustrated yell from his older brother.

I couldn't help but chuckle. They get along so well it's so cute. I was busy watching TV when arms suddenly wrapped around me from behind.

"Good morning sweetheart" Yū cooed and gave me a soft peck on the cheek.

"Good morning Yū" I replied with a smile on my face.

"Koyuki! Are you ready for practice?!" he called out to his son, already dressed up.

"Papa teach me rolling thunder!" replied the small boy to his father.

My husband ran outside with Koyuki and started playing, while Chiaki and I stayed inside the house watching Tom and Jerry.

"Papa! Mama is crying because Tom got slapped by Jerry!" said Chiaki eyes full of worry for me. I heard Yū's loud laugh from outside.

"Don't worry Chiaki, pregnant women are always like that hahahahahaha!" he replied.

As for me, I continued crying for the rest of the show while caressing my 8 month stomach.

Another month passed and by December, I gave birth to another healthy baby boy. I named him Chinatsu, meaning, "Small Summer".

If you ask me how it was being married to Nishinoya Yū and having to take care three kids? I would say chaotic. Like very chaotic.

But at the same time, I feel lucky having this family with the man I love.

Nishinoya Koharu, signing out.

"Mama! Chinatsu grew taller than me!"

"I told you you're also a shortie"

"Yuki-nii, maybe you'll grow taller next year!"

"Stop fighting you three!"

"RORINGGUUUUUUUUUU THUNDAAAAAAAA!"

"Shut up Nishinoya Yū!"

𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐲

『ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ. ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ, ɪ ʜᴀᴛᴇᴅ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ᴡʀᴏᴛᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ. ɪ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ɪᴍᴘʀᴏᴠᴇ ᴍʏ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ! ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʜᴀᴅ ꜰᴜɴ ᴡʀɪᴛɪɴɢ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ᴛᴏᴡᴇʀ! ɪ ᴏꜰᴛᴇɴ ɢᴇᴛ ᴡʀɪᴛᴇʀ'ꜱ ʙʟᴏᴄᴋ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴜɢʜ! ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ᴍᴀɴᴀɢᴇᴅ! ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ʀᴜꜱʜᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ ꜱᴏ ɪ'ᴍ ᴘʟᴀɴɴɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴠɪꜱᴇ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ ɪꜰ ɪ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴅᴏɪɴɢ ɪᴛ! 

ʜᴏᴘᴇ ʏᴏᴜ ᴇɴᴊᴏʏᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏꜰ ᴍɪɴᴇ! ɪ ᴏʙᴠɪᴏᴜꜱʟʏ ꜱᴜᴄᴋ ᴀᴛ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ɪ'ᴍ ꜱᴏʀʀʏ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛʜᴀᴛ! ʙᴜᴛ ɪ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ᴛʀʏ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʙᴇᴛᴛᴇʀ!!!

ʟᴏᴠᴇʟᴏᴛꜱ!

-ɴ&ɴ / ʏᴢᴢᴀʙᴇʟʟᴀ』

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗧𝗢𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗦『𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗼𝘆𝗮 𝘆𝘂𝘂』 🎉