Prologue

Sylvia's POV

"SYLVIA!!WHERE ARE YOU!!???",my father said as he barged into the house.
I was wondering why he was so angry. " Coming dad!",I said as I quickly ran down the stairs. I came downstairs and saw him looking furious.

"Dad,what's wr......", but before I could finish, I had already received a slap on the face.

" You are a curse!",yelled my dad as he started beating me up.

"You are the reason your mother is dead!! She died because of you! If she hadn't listened to you,she would still be alive now!"

Then I knew why he was so angry...mum died. The news hit me like a bomb. But I didn't want her to die. Why was he blaming me? I only wanted her to buy me books to read. I didn't know she would die.

"What did you need books for? Didn't you have enough at home? What's your problem?" he yelled again as he continued beating me.

Dad dragged me up the stairs and took me to his room. He pushed me to the bed and started removing his belt.

"Dad..please....", I said before another slap landed on my face.

" You killed her. And now you are going to be my new sex toy."he said while removing his trousers.

"No Dad...stop..relax." But that didn't make things any better. He force fully removed my clothes and came on top of me. That was a night I could never forget........