Chapter 9

Alexander's POV

"Dude,your dad has brought another slut to his house and I don't think he's letting this one go anytime soon." Andre said.

I had been on a trip for two months now in Mexico so that I could make business deals for the cocaine I was about to sell. And now Andre was telling me about Dad's new slut. Andre was my best friend and I told him to keep an eye on my Dad. I didn't expect him to get another woman.

"But dude she's sexy. I don't really blame him."

"Since when did this start? For how long now?"

"Well,let's say two weeks."

"Then there's still hope to get him to change his mind. Thanks for the info bro."

"No problem. So when are you coming back? I really miss you."

"Stop talking so gay." I said and we both started laughing.

"I'm coming back today."

"Woohoo! Nice. See you soon. Gotta go now. Bye."

"Bye."I said before Andre cut the call. As I was about to drop my phone,another call came in. This time it was from Dad. I quickly picked the call.

"Son,how are you doing over there?" Dad asked. I could tell he was very happy.

"I'm good Dad. You?"

"I'm good son. Well I have something important to tell you." He said and I guessed it was about his new woman.

"Go on Dad. What's up?"

"Well since you are coming back today,I organized a special dinner for the whole family because I am inviting someone special and I want you all to meet her."

"Another woman father? We talked about this."

"See you during dinner. And tell Ross about this too." he said,clearly ignoring me.

"Father.."

"You have heard me Alex. Goodbye." Dad said and cut the call.

Dad was such a fool. How could he do this? I didn't want Dad to fall in love again after what his other lover did to him.

"Honey." I turned to the bathroom door and saw Devana,interrupting me from my thoughts. She was standing naked in front of me. She was the most glorious and exquisite human being I had ever laid my eyes on. I loved her. No one was more beautiful than her. No one!

"Stop staring. Look at me.", she said. I knew she was teasing me.

" Baby we are having a special family dinner this night."

"Special dinner? For who?", she asked as she tied a towel on her body.

"My dad said he has a special guest this night and he wants us to see her. Since we are going back to Columbia today,he insists we attend."

"The guest is a woman?"

"Yes Dev. The way its looking now,he wants to bring another woman into his life."

"What! That can't happen Alex. You can't let that happen."

"Devana what are you saying? Since when did you ever care about my Dad?"

"I do care Alexander. If he brings another woman,all she will do is ruin his empire and take over my business. What will happen to us?"

"Oh I see. The money is all you care about." I said. I wasn't really surprised. Sometimes I wondered if she really loved me or she was just with me for the money. It would break my heart if she was just with me for the money. I really loved this girl. She made me go crazy.