Chapter 12

This chapter is not edited so there may be some grammatical errors.

This chapter is dedicated to xMxKaybeexMx. Thank you for your support❤❤

Sylvia's POV

"Fine I accept." I said and Samantha pounced on me hugging me so tight.

"I knew you would say yes. Victor will be so happy. Come on let's start packing."

"I've packed so I'm ready to go."

"Oh Sylvia,I knew you would make the right decision. I will tell Victor right now." Samantha said and she picked up her phone from the chair to call Victor.

"I'll be right back." She said and went farther away from me to call Victor. Few minutes after her chit chat with Victor,she turned back to me.

"He's on his way."

"OK. We'll wait then."

It didn't take long before Victor finally arrived. Samantha helped me carry my bags to his car. I was feeling like a queen already. Maybe staying with Victor wouldn't be so bad after all. My only problem was the bastard called Alexander. I'm sure he wouldn't approve.

"Sylvia." Victor said as he walked towards me and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"How are you doing? Are you feeling better?" He asked with a look of concern on his face.

"I'm doing better. Thank you so much Victor."

"Shall we go now?" Samantha said.

"Let's go." Victor said and I entered his car. The car smell was so good. It smelt so new and fresh with the air conditioner blowing my face. Samantha entered the car and Victor drove off.

"Welcome to a new life Sylvia. I swear you won't regret." Samantha said in a way only I could hear.

Minutes later we arrived at Victor's house. His bodyguards picked up my bags and took it inside. I don't think I can ever get used to this place. I still felt like this was my first time. I could not believe that this was were I would be living. We entered the house and I was told that I would sleep in his room. Victor gave me a proper tour around the house. I saw rooms that I had never seen before and was marvelled at what a fine building this was. He showed me all the rooms on the top floor until we stopped at one room he hesitated to open.

"We shouldn't enter this one."

"Why? Is there anything you would not like me to see?"

"Till later Sylvia. Not now."

I agreed and Victor took me to the kitchen and ordered the maids to get me something to eat. He suddenly got a phone call and I was left in the kitchen.

"Good morning ma'am. I must say,you are very beautiful." said one of the maids and from what I hear Victor call her,I think her name was Adela.

"Thank you very much but you can call me Sylvia." I replied. Calling me ma'am seemed like I was old. I was just 21. The maid smiled back and continued her work. I felt kind of lonely and decided to go look for Samantha. I went to the living room and saw her laughing with Alexander. I didn't want any trouble and went back to the kitchen and was welcomed by the mouth watering food that was on the kitchen table.

"Your food is ready ma'am." said Adela.

Didn't I just tell them to call me Sylvia?

"Thank you." I said and gulped down the content of the food. I finished and as I was about to leave the kitchen I bumped into someone and I knew it was a man.