Chapter 11

Lovely by Billie Eilish ft. Khalid
I love the song so I decided to put it on the media.

You should check out lilypiv. She is a bae😘❤🤗

Sorry if there are any grammatical errors.

Sylvia's POV

"Victor." I whispered to myself.

"Please forgive us for our carelessness." The nurse was pleading and crying. I felt sorry for her that I had brought this mess unto them. This was why I had to take revenge. I couldn't just allow Victor to take away people's lives as if they were garbage.

"Well do you know who took the body? Did you see the person?"

"No miss. In the security footage the man was wearing a mask and he destroyed the camera. We don't know who he was." she said.

"Thank you for the info and it's okay. It's not your fault." I said and ran out of the hospital as I tried to hold back the tears threatening to come out from my eyes. These people were monsters. Did they have a heart or what?

I ran as fast as I could. I didn't want to be outside anymore. I finally reached home and opened the door. I slammed the door before I ran upstairs and landed on my bed with tears gushing freely from my eyes. I couldn't take it anymore. Why didn't I die with Charlotte? There was no other reason to live anymore. Nothing in this life fascinated me anymore. I cried and cried until I drifted off to sleep.

*******************************
I took out some fruits from the fridge to make a fruit salad. Minutes later I was done and sat down on the couch to watch anything on the TV and what I saw shocked me.

"It has been discovered that Doctor Steven Gallardo,a doctor in Valle de Salvador hospital which is one of the best hospitals in Colombia was a drug trafficker. He was killed last night and it was confirmed that he was killed by a powerful drug lord. A pack of illegal drugs were found in his room proving he was a drug trafficker and an accomplice of his was caught and confessed all their crimes together." the reporter said.

I noticed a huge crowd at the back of the reporters. I recognized the hospital and saw the nurse I talked to last night. Surprisingly, I saw her handcuffed and being dragged by police officers. What was going on? What did she do? And I heard the reporter's voice as she continued.

"Miss Catalina Del Junco,a nurse at Valle de Salvador hospital confessed to have worked with Steven Gallardo's drug trafficking business. She has been arrested and is being taken to the police station. A dead body by the name Charlotte Olvera was said to have gone missing during the shootout at the hospital. We haven't been informed about the details of the case but the disappearance of the body seems to have been connected to the death of Steven Gallardo. Thanks for watching and good morning once again." Those were the reporter's last words before I switched off the TV.

Doctor Steven was a drug trafficker? And the nurse?This didn't make sense at all. A knock on the door interrupted my thoughts and I guessed it was Samantha.

"Bae it's Sam." she said and I stood up and walked towards the door.

"Are you feeling better now Sylvia?" Samantha asked with so much concern evident on her face.

"Yeah I'm getting better. Come in." I said as Samantha entered and she hugged me real tight. I wondered why she was behaving like this.

"Samantha..... what are you doing?" I asked. I didn't want to sound harsh.

Samantha quickly let go and went straight to the living room. She was acting so strange.

"Sam what was that all about?"