Chapter 13

This chapter is dedicated to amadehl iamkufray101 sansitasahoo and Timilehin06. Thank you guys for always supporting me.

Devana's POV

What was that woman doing here?

Sylvia had moved in today and I was furious. Victor was taking this too far. It hadn't been long he had met her and he was head over heels for her. She would destroy my whole plan.

I came downstairs to have a chat with Victor about Sylvia and saw him with Daniel. They were having a conversation so I decided to interfere.

"Hey Daniel." I said and they turned around.

"Devana." Daniel said and came towards me and gave me a hug.

"How are you doing?" I asked.

"I'm good. It has been a long time since we last saw each other."

"Yeah I know." I replied and turned back to Victor who was staring at us.

"I hope I did not interrupt anything."

"No. In fact I was just leaving." Daniel said.

"See you later then." I said and Daniel threw a wink at me before leaving. What a psycho.

"Sylvia welcome." I approached Sylvia to give her a hug.

"Thank you very much." she replied with a huge smile on her face.

"Devana as said earlier,Sylvia is going to live permanently in this house."

Permanently! This was too much.

"Good to hear. I hope you have a good time here Sylvia."

"I will. Thank you so much for your kindness."

"Oh it's no problem. And please forgive Alex. I'm sure he didn't mean to do that. You know what I mean."

"Don't worry it's okay."she replied.

I heard footsteps and turned around to see Samantha coming towards us. She walked past me and went over to Sylvia. She didn't even spare me a glance. Brat!

" Sylvia there is something I want to show you."Samantha said and grabbed Sylvia's hand.

"Let's go." she pressured.

"OK OK." Sylvia agreed and left with Samantha,leaving Victor and I alone.

"I can see you really love her right." I said.

"Yes. I love her with all my heart." He said with a smile on his face while looking towards where Samantha and Sylvia went.

"But Victor you barely even know her. Is it because of her body?" There was absolutely nothing good about her. Not even her body. I knew that Victor only loved women for their body.

"Devana." Victor said facing me directly.

"Please do not interfere in my life. Excuse me." He said and walked away from me and I was shocked. Victor always listened to me. Sylvia must have done something to him.

When Victor was out of sight,I went to the stable to practice how to ride my horse. When I arrived there,I saw Ross feeding my horse. I walked over to him.

"And what do you think you are doing with my horse?" I asked.

Ross looked at me and I could see the disgust he had for me on his face. He could hate me all he wanted but as long as I had Alexander,he was at the losing point.