Chapter 7

Thank you guys so much for 300+ reads. And thank you for the votes and comments. I really appreciate all of you. We are a big family.

This chapter is dedicated to Ella_mish and jannie_rocks. I really appreciate your support.
Love you ❤

Victor Soleire was standing in front of me. In flesh and blood.

He wasn't really looking that pleased.

"Leave Samantha and I for a moment." he said,referring to me.

"Of course sir." I said and went to sit down on one of the chairs.

I couldn't really make out what they were saying. I tried to listen but I couldn't. But I managed to hear Victor say something and it really pissed me off.

"She's trash. Get her out of here."

Did he just call me trash? I will show him who is trash.

Few seconds later,Samantha turned around and was walking towards me while Victor was heading upstairs.

I stood up.
"What did he say?" I already knew that whatever he said was not good.

"I'm sorry Sylvia but he didn't accept you."

"But why?" I thought I had already succeeded and was already planning on how I would deal with him.

"I really don't know Sylvia. You are like one of the best I have ever had. I don't know why he refused you. We would have gotten tons of money from him. He's rich you know."

I couldn't lose hope. I had been patient for this past few months. If I gave up and kept running and hiding like a fool,they would surely still find me. Whether they knew I existed or not, I had to strike first.

"Samantha." I said as I grabbed her hands. Samantha and I had become surprisingly close during this past months. I trusted her but I couldn't tell her that I was an Olvera. She may snitch me and they would definitely kill me.

Samantha had also been very helpful this past few months. She had informed me that Alexander and Ross were Victor's sons. And she also told me about another psycho called Devana. She was Alexander's fiancee and Samantha hated her with her guts. This information had been useful because I had to know what I was going against. This was probably the only way I could get to them.

"Please you have to get him to accept. You have to."

"But how can I possibly do that? He already said know the first time and he always stays true to his words."

"You have your ways Samantha. You are an expert in this field and you should know what to say to persuade him."

"I'm sorry Sylvia but there is no other way. Once he has said something, it stays that way. It's only a miracle that can get him to change his mind. We can just go to another drug lord. There are lots of fishes in the sea. Come on,let's go."

"No Samantha, I want that one. I want him." I said.

"Can't you see Sylvia?He said no. Let's go. Why are you so bent on being with him? Is it the money? There are other drug lords with money."

I didn't want to bother arguing anymore. But I hadn't given up. Samantha and I left the house and boarded a bus back home. We sat beside each other and she told me that I could sleep with other drug lords. I didn't want us to argue and so I played along.