Chapter 16

Sylvia's POV

This chapter is not edited so there may be some grammatical errors. Please bear with me.

Samantha entered the room and interrupted my thoughts.

"What are you doing there? Follow me." she said and left the room.

I stood up from my chair and left the room. We went outside and stopped at the back of the building. I saw men and women dressed in black learning how to shoot a gun. Different gunshots could be heard from different areas of the surrounding as they were all aiming at the target.

"Since you will be joining the business,you need to learn how to protect and defend yourself in any situation. We have a lot of enemies from Mexico,Venezuela and a lot of other countries so we have to be alert at all times.Victor demanded you start immediately,though you aren't dressed for it." Samantha said.

"So am I starting now?" I asked.

"I don't really know Sylvia."

"You should have told me to dress up properly before we came here."

"I didn't know you would start practice today."

"Albeiro!" Samantha called a man who wasn't very far from where we were standing. He turned towards our direction once he heard his name and came towards us.

"Good day Miss Samantha,what can I do for you?" He asked.

"This is Sylvia. Victor's new mistress."

"Nice to meet you miss. You are one lucky woman." He said as she stretched out his hand for a handshake.

"Thank you." I replied while responding to the handshake.

"Now Victor wants her to learn how to use a gun. And I know you will be the right person to teach her what she needs to know." said Samantha.

I looked at Albeiro with a fake smile on my face.

"Of course Miss Samantha." He replied.

"Sylvia I am going to leave you with him now. If you need anything just let me know." Samantha said.

"Sure." I replied before Samantha disappeared into the building.

"Follow me miss."Albeiro said and I did as he said. I followed him further down as I looked around and observed the surroundings. The gunshots were bursting my eardrums and I prayed that none of them would miss their aim and hit me.

Albeiro interrupted my thoughts as he handed me a small gun.

" Miss Sylvia,this gun will do for now."

"No problem." I said.

"So do you know how to activate a gun?"

"Well...no. I have never used a gun."

Let me teach you then."Albeiro said.

**************************

Samantha's POV

"Go tell Victor I want to see him." I said to one of the workers nearest to me. As he went off,I headed to Victor's office and sat on a chair. Few minutes later,Victor arrived.

"What do you want now Samantha?" He looked quite frustrated.

"What do you mean by that? Of course you know what I want. Where is my money?" I demanded.

"I went through a lot of stress trying to convince Sylvia so I need my money now."

"Look Samantha,I know you are angry but just be patient. I have a whole lot on my mind. I promise to give you by the end of the month." Victor said.