Chapter 15

Hey guys!!! I know I have not been around for a long time. So sorry. I hope you have not left my book.

This chapter is not edited so you might come through some grammatical errors.

Sylvia's POV

Oh no! It was the nurse from the hospital. What was she doing here? Her white uniform was now decorated with blood. I also noticed her fingers. I wanted to vomit.

Victor must have brought her here to question her.

She was going to snitch on me.

"Answer me you fool! Is she the one?" Victor said and I was terrified.

"No. She looks like her but she is not the one." said the nurse.

"Victor what is going on here?" I asked him.

"I am so sorry my love." Victor said and rushed towards me for a hug.

"What is going on here Victor?" I asked pushing him away.

"And what is she doing here?"

"I will explain everything okay." He assured me. He turned his attention to the bodyguard standing in the room with us.

"Assist her back to the house." Victor said to his bodyguard and I complied so as to get out of that room. I wondered why the nurse didn't snitch on me. She knew my face very well and could have told Victor who I was. I felt very sorry for her. She looked so miserable and I was the cause of it all.

I got back to the mansion and stormed in. I saw Samantha watching a movie on the couch and was shook by the loud bang that came from the door.

"What's going on Sylvia? Is anything wrong?" She asked me but I didn't answer and quickly ran upstairs. I entered my room and shut the door hard before tears started to roll out of my eyes. I was so close to being caught and Victor would have chopped my head off. Why did the nurse save me? I had to ask her that before she died.

"Bastards!" I screamed as I started to throw things around the room. I was really frustrated. The nurse's state was sad to look at. These people were so wicked.

"Her fingers." I said to myself as I continued to cry more. I didn't want to think of it anymore.

I was scared . I was scared for my life. I was this close to being caught. I had to be smart and finish my job here. I didn't even know what I actually came here for. How was I going to execute my plan for revenge? I had no plan. I was alone. No one to help me.

What was I thinking? I regret ever coming here.

I continued to cry until Victor entered the room.

"I am so sorry Sylvia. I..."

"Who is that woman?" I asked,playing dumb.

"It's business okay. It is nothing serious."

"Business? What did I have to do with your business?"

"She accused you falsely. I just wanted to know if she was saying the truth. Please forgive   me,I shouldn't have believed her."

"It hurts me to know you don't trust me." I said.

"I am so sorry." Victor said while approaching me and pulled me to his chest for a hug.

I responded to the hug to end this stupid act. I didn't want of be apart from Victor if I had to get him to trust me.

"It's okay. I just want you to trust me." I said.

"I trust you okay. This will never happen again."