Chapter 14

This chapter is not edited so there may be some grammatical errors. Please bear with me.

Above is a picture of Victor 👆

I dedicate this chapter to julie_gal ColeKay peahz2and 18Marg. Thank you for your support.

Victor's POV

"You better tell me who her sister is." I said.

I was talking to the nurse from the hospital in her cell and I wanted answers. She knew who Charlotte's sister was and she didn't want to say anything. I was running out of patience.

"I'm not going to tell you anything. If you kill me I don't care." she blurted out.

"So you are not afraid of what will happen to your beautiful daughters?" I asked and she froze. I knew I had her now.

"I told you this before so you better talk if you want them alive."

She didn't say anything afterwards. She left me no choice. I had to take her with me and force the truth out of her.

"Ricardo!" I said and my bodyguard came rushing in.

"Sir?"

"Take her with us." I ordered and Ricardo obeyed but she was making matters worse.

"Let me go you bastard!" She yelled and I could not hold it anymore. I gave her a slap on the face.

"Shut up you fool and cooperate." She kept quiet and tears made its way out of her eyes. I was relieved that she had kept quiet and we took her out of there to the car.

We reached home and I ordered my bodyguard to take her to a room in the ranch. I had to go get her children so that she would be willing to tell me who Charlotte's sister is. I went upstairs to my bedroom to meet Sylvia. I really loved Sylvia and I was even thinking about marrying her but I knew it was too early. I entered and she was sleeping. I was about to close the door to go until Sylvia started moving on the bed uncomfortably. I closed the door behind me and went closer to her. Then she started saying names.

"Charlotte don't go! Charlotte!" she screamed.

Charlotte?

I shook her and she quickly sat up on the bed.

"Sylvia what happened? Where you having a bad dream?" I asked.

"Oh my God I am so sorry if I disturbed you I didn't know you'd be back early."

"Answer my question."

"Yes yes it was a bad dream."she replied.

"Who is Charlotte? That was the name you were screaming when you were asleep."

She didn't reply for a while and it was making me suspicious.

"I said who is Charlotte?!" I yelled and she flinched a little before she responded.

"My friend from college." she said.

"Your friend? Did she die or something?"

"Yes. She died recently. She died in my arms."

"What happened to her?"

"Seizure."

I didn't fully believe her but I decided to let her be. I had unfinished business to do.