Chapter 6

This chapter is dedicated to terryzem. Thanks for your support.

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp! Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppp!
The sound was hunting me. Charlotte died in my own arms. Why are people so wicked? Why do drug lords always destroy people's lives? It wasn't fair. It always happened here in Columbia. I was going to stop it but I didn't know what I would do. I had woken up this morning...alone. I took a shower and went downstairs to eat something for breakfast. I was only thrilled that 'dad' was dead. I hadn't seen his body but that was what I guessed. I really missed Charlotte but I had to move on. I was thinking of going outside but the man that killed Charlotte was still on the loose. I sat down on the chair. The only idea I could use now was to become a prostitute. I have had sex before so its not all new to me. I didn't know how I could become a prostitute and be able to reach them.

Another idea came to my head.

Charlotte used to tell me of the most known call girl in our area. Her name was Samantha Duque. I always saw her pass most times with other girls for sex services and Charlotte also told me she was bisexual. I had to watch out for her. She was blonde and slim and always wore seductive clothes. I had never seen her face before but I knew that if I saw her passing,I would identify her especially from her dressing. She normally passed around 5pm so I had to wait.

I had nothing to do so I went to Charlotte's room to get some clothing. I opened her wardrobe and saw a lot of beautiful clothes. I grabbed a lot of them and transferred them to my room. If I was going to be a prostitute,I had to put on some sexy clothes. After sorting out what I was going to wear to see Samantha, I went to Dad's room and searched for his credit card and found it. I made up my mind that I wasn't going to finish school. I had vowed for revenge and I wasn't going to back out. I did a lot of things in the house to keep my mind off Charlotte and I didn't know how fast time flew.  I checked the clock and it was already 4:45pm. I quickly dressed up and by 4:55pm,I was already outside. I didn't know whether to wait or walk around so I just sat down on a bench beside my house and decided to wait for her to cross here.

Minutes had passed and it was already 5:30pm. I had already lost all hope but I kept on waiting. Luckily for me,I saw a blonde,slim girl with another girl. I guessed that it was  Sam while the other one was another girl that she persuaded into prostitution. Most families around my area where poor and striving and I guessed that was why Samantha found it so easy convince young girls to engage into prostitution. Samantha started looking around and that was when I saw her face and I couldn't believe it. It was Samantha from school.

I remembered her blonde hair and her slim physique and I asked myself why I didn't recognize her at first. Right now,Samantha was wearing a tight short skirt and a transparent crop top with her boobs on full display. Not to lie,but she had a very nice body. The other girl who was with her entered an apartment that was not too far from my house. Samantha sat on a bench beside the house and I stood up to approach her. When I was in front of her,she looked up. I couldn't read her. I didn't whether she was shocked,happy or scared.

"Hi Samantha. Remember me?" I said with no emotion in my voice.

"What do you want? At least you are wearing something better. By the looks of things,its like you are here for business. I can help you with that" she said smiling.

I was wearing a short dress. The top of the dress was made out of red leather and the rest of the dress was black. The dress really brought out my curves and it was revealing a small part of my breasts. When I looked at the mirror back at home,I felt a little confident.

 When I looked at the mirror back at home,I felt a little confident

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Broken Angelजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें