1

[COMMENT ANYTHING COZ ANYTHING HURTS LESS THAN THE QUIET]

After completing his bachelor's degree in computer engineering , Jungkook stepped in to the new University for completing his post graduation in the same field. He's 21 and has always loved to understand several fields of computer science and has a keen interest in developing software and hardware of computers.

In this post graduation college, no one cares who are you or whose hand is on your shoulder. If you are new , you have to face ragging by seniors.

Jungkook attended his lectures, the first day went well . All the first years were packing their bags to head their way.

The class door banged loudly to which everyone flinched in sudden fear. Everyone turned towards the main entrance door and there came a group of people banging the desks and alerting the new students to listen to them.

"Everyone! Everyone! Listen brats , line up everyone and head straight to the rooftop. Beauty asses ahhh I mean ladies you can leave , they (senior girls) must be coming for you or they'll deal with you maybe tomorrow. Now you dick holders head upstairs."

Every guy in the class lined up and headed towards their destination (rooftop).

"Hey what do you think they'll do with us?" A random person asked Jungkook.

"Ahh I really don't know but let's hope for the best."

"I've heard that seniors here literally make people poop even if they don't want to." He said in fear.

"Really? Man how's that possible?" Jungkook said in shock.

"Yaa quite everyone, now make a circle around us and start introducing yourself one by one coming one step forward."

Everyone started circling around them avoiding the first and last place.
"Faster! "

"So we are your seniors ,he's Jimin, he's Hoseok, you can also call them husband and wife. They're our famous married couple , I'm Kai, and he's Chanyeol. And we are here to know you engineering heads."

"Nah nah wait, wait, introduce yourself by bending over and seeing through your parted legs, and yeah, show your asses up to us majesties." Hoseok suggested.

"Woah interesting", Jimin said .

Everyone was hesitant but did the same.

Kai called one of them in front, "Hmm, you seem like an innocent type."

The said boy started praying remembering his mother, "Mumma, please save me ." He said in fear and trembling legs.

"Awww look he's Mumma's boy, so cute. So have you ever abused?"

"No! It's against my rules , Mumma says the person who abuses is bad."

"Aww really? Then the whole world is bad Mumma's boy . So now say some abusive words c'mon try it."

"I don't want to and I don't even know."

"Hahah he doesn't even know any abusive words. Chanyeol tell him some."

"Say MOTHERFUCKER, ASSHOLE, PUSSY , FUCKER, DICKHEAD. See, they are so easy to say."

"No I don't want to uwahhhh." He started having tears.

"Aww, he's crying, hahah you seriously are so innocent. So have you ever jacked off?"

"What's that?" he asked in fearing.

"Hehe masturbating man", he mocked.

"Waahhh , it's not healthy to do it." He said little crying.

"Hahahha seriously man, who taught you this? Then Kai must be the most unhealthy person. He jerks off every 3 hours haha." Hoseok started laughing.

"Yaaa stop it, sex is life for me. And you masturbate now." He said to the guy.

"No I don't want to uwaaahh mummaa", he started crying.

"Waahhh kid why are you crying hahaha he's literally very cute come here aww." Jimin and others comforted him smiling and hugging with the junior.

"But I surely want you to masturbate heheh", Kai said teasingly.

"Hmm boring tsk, you two come here." Chanyeol called two from the crowd of 15.

The two hesitantly came forward , "Now you become a pole and you start doing pole dance with him."

They both looked at each other and then at Chanyeol in shock.
They started doing it but for the seniors it was not entertaining because the one who was playing as a pole was still like a pole and the dancer was not feeling it.

"Ya ya stop chez what's this? Jimin Hoseok show them guys." Kai said pushing them and they were also hyped up .

"Hah why don't you juniors don't know anything. Come Jimin." Hoseok said. "We have to teach you everything."

Jimin started swirling around Hoseok wiggling his hip around his crotch and Hoseok also gave feels with every pose. Soon the dance became a comedy show and everyone started laughing and the seniors were also enjoying this ragging session.

Then all the juniors came to know that this is just a way for seniors to interact with juniors. There was nothing like ragging just a little fun. Everyone came to know how their seniors are just a package of fun.

"Ya ya ya laughing and all huh looks like we need to make guys also do it. Feel free and start the pole dance like us."

Other guys started doing it opening up to the seniors. But some were still uncomfortable , and seniors were now a little angry.

"Alright so guys don't wanna do it hmm? Come here four of you , what's their names ? Ahhh Mingyu, Eun Wo, Jungkook and Yugyeom right?"

They all nodded in unison. "Now you guys have made it more difficult for yourself." Chanyeol said.

"Choose one finger each one of you , let's see what fate you have." Chanyeol showed his four fingers in front of them and they all chose one each.

"Hmm so Mingyu , you go to a girls hostel and borrow one underwear from each room."
"Eun Wo ,you have to get at least 10 girls number from Taekwondo sports faculty and we can confirm it ourselves right Hoseok ?"

"Yeah man" he winked.

"Now Yugyeom you have to give a treat to all of us present here in the cafeteria. "
Everyone started shouting in unison and he slumped down
"Ahh can we just do the pole dance?"

"No not now babies, there's no way turning back and if you don't wanna do it we'll make you run in the girls hostel all naked." Jimin smiled.

"Now Jungkook for you it was sucking someone's lips and tongue , the first person on whom my eyes lands after I turn back."

"What? Without any permission? They'll kill me for sure." He tensed .

"Well let's see who it will be?" He turned around closing his eyes and opened it to see a person coming in college on his motorbike.

"Ahhh there he is, the most famous Kim Taehyung."

"What? A guy? Wahh", Jungkook saw from the rooftop the boy he has to kiss getting uncertain a little.

"Now boys , we don't know how you will do it, but yes, now you dickheads have to do it. Go now."

3 of them headed downstairs towards their destination wishing good luck to each other in the path.

{ The university offers undergraduate degree of three years, postgraduate degree of two years and PhD degree of two years. Jungkook is in first year PG and Taehyung is in first year PhD. Jungkook's seniors are in 2nd year PG.}
{Ragging scenes taken from "chichore" movie 🖤}