8

A few days later, Jungkook was in cafeteria from where he could clearly see the football field. He noticed that his senior Kim Taehyung was again rushing towards somewhere . He could tell that something was wrong again. But Jungkook didn't bother much.

Next day again when it was break time, he saw the seniors having practice in the football field. He excused himself from the rest of his friends to washroom. He rushed there feeling the call of nature ringing his bells.

While he was in one of the cabinets, he again heard someone enter the washroom which was earlier empty and that someone throwing up again in the cabinet next to him.

"Bro someone is again here and I know that someone very well." He held his breath so as not to make his presence noticeable. He heard the same someone go out of the washroom and he also exited.

For a few more days , Jungkook just noticed Taehyung. He noticed many new things about him and he himself didn't know why he noticed all this. He noticed that Taehyung never eats lunch in the break time instead he plays in the ground and after the practice is finished or in the middle of the practice he rushes to the washroom. One time when Taehyung was in cafeteria in the break time, he didn't eat lunch which was plated in front of him instead he was just playing some random game in his phone and after completing the game he just left the cafeteria without eating a single piece from the plate.

"Hmmm something is really wrong and somehow I just can't ignore this." Jungkook said staring deep in thin air.

"Yaa Jungkook, you're again talking with yourself.... Why do you always forget that we are also here sitting around you?" Mingyu said .

"Ahhh wait guys I need to leave, today I'm gonna see it myself." Jungkook said in rush and collecting his stuff from the desk.

"Yeah of course, as if you'll stop from leaving if we'll request you to stay."

Jungkook smiled and waved them a bye.

Jungkook went straight to the same washroom as he knew that by this time Taehyung would come. He hid himself in one of the stalls/cabins.

"Okay so only 15 minutes are left for break time to get over. He'll be here anytime soon." Jungkook said while having some calculations with his watch.

Jungkook heard the door open, "Ah ahhbnn why did I even eat that food last night? Now will you(food) come out?  ahhh I'm feeling so damn weird. Get out of my body already ahnnn I'm not able to puke.... Where's my chalk box ahhh leave it." Taehyung was literally shouting on his lungs in the washroom and Jungkook could hear it all.

Taehyung did some gargle in the basin to stop his weird feeling in the stomach when suddenly Jungkook opened his cabinet's door in all swag.

"Woah look who we got here , the famous delinquent Kim Taehyung having a massive breakdown because his stomach keeps giving him weird messages?"

Taehyung turned in all shock and that shock also came with a punch towards Jungkook which he obviously knew is going to come .

Jungkook dodged the punch getting a little away from his hand and placing his hand in between his face and Taehyung's hand, "woah man , wait up!  Why do you keep on sending these punches in my direction? My jaw just got better from the previous one so save it for someone else." Jungkook hesitantly said while carefully bringing back Taehyung's punch formed hand back to its place (down).

"Why the fuck are you here?" Taehyung said gritting his teeth.

"Well I was doing my stuff in the washroom." Jungkook said.

"Stuff as in?"

"Stuff as in ? Boi I'm in washroom, what else do you expect me to do ?"

Taehyung eyed him once again before lighting up his cigarette so as to ignore the junior and leave the washroom.

"Hey? Why do you always come to puke here ?" Jungkook asked in a curious tone.

Taehyung stopped showing no expression, "why do you ask?"

"Welll nothing serious but are you facing some medical conditions or something like that? I've always noticed that you rarely eat and keep having an upset stomach and you're even thinner than you look." Jungkook said while nearing Taehyung and putting his hand on Taehyung's stomach which was always covered with a hoodie and a jacket over it.

Taehyung got his guard up and when he sensed that Jungkook touched him , he immediately pulled Jungkook's hand away from him and pushed Jungkook towards the wall behind him sticking his hand on the wall. They were just cms away when Jungkook was stick to the wall and his hand was pin up while Taehyung was deeply glaring at him in the eyes .

"Listen you brat , I don't have time for your shit. And who gave you the fucking right to touch me and it shouldn't matter to you if I have any medical conditions or not which obviously I don't have and it shouldn't concern you if I'm thin or not. You better watch your actions before I do something to you."

Jungkook was just smiling at first and when he was close enough, he could smell the same minty and cigarette smoke mixed scent but when Taehyung said those words he got a little mad. Taehyung released him from his grip and started leaving.

Jungkook with an instant pull pulled Taehyung towards himself and pinned him to the walk blocking his hands from punching. Taehyung obviously didn't expect it because he thought he would fear him to do anything which obviously didn't happen.

"Listen you beautiful piece of bread here", Jungkook said in front of Taehyung's mouth, just cms away in all confidence.

"I'm never concerned about anyone but your actions made me concerned and if it bothered you then I'm sorry, but baby, even if you are my senior I don't care about position (junior & senior), I was just concerned about you but seems like I should stop and senior baby I've kissed you. Does it affect you if I touch you? And you ARE thin even if you can kick and break bones." Jungkook said while touching Taehyung's stomach under the hoodie to tease him and after a little touch and a reaction from Taehyung he released the grip on him, picked his bag and left a red blushing Taehyung behind.

"Why doesn't he fear me?" Taehyung thought.

"Why do I fear while touching him?" Jungkook thought.