26

"What are you doing Jungkook? "

"I'm treating you ! "

"But why are you licking me like that ahh~?"

"Coz you're delicious... Now say no more , you'll get the chance to curse me later. Let me enjoy!" Jungkook said while swirling his tongue around his thighs.

"This mark is so deep and big and this softness around it is so addictive."

Jungkook was having his meal to his heart's content while Taehyung was fidgeting under Jungkook's touch clutching the bedsheets in his hands.

"God, Jungkook will you stop swirling your tongue like that!" Taehyung let out these words controlling his breath.

Jungkook shot his head up from his thigh as the string of saliva still connecting them. "JAGIYA! "

"Ah~ hah~" Taehyung's cheeks were flushed with pink tint when he heard those words. "Yaa ah~ I'm your senior."

"Hahaha alright so JAGIYA SUNBAE, have you tried doing this with your girlfriends?" Jungkook asked swirling his hands on the wet thigh.

"Ahh~ I rarely had one , why would I try this?" Taehyung replied covering his face in embarrassment due to the word.

"That's good then, don't you just love it when I rub my hands around your crotch?"

Taehyung was too embarrassed to say anything as he closed his eyes on this statement.

"Don't you want me to touch you more?"

"Don't you want me to continue?"

"Do you love it here when I tease your chest?"

"Do you feel it when I touch your belly button? "

"Do you feel it when I touch your curves?"

"Ahhhh~~ Jungkook stop why are we having dirty talks while doing this? It's embarrassing. "

"Hahhah I know you love it."

"Ahnn~ stop it and why am I the only one naked?"

"You are not naked, you are wearing your underwear, and we are male, what are you ashamed of?"

"You are better than me, not a single cloth is undone from your body and it's you who are watching me that's why I'm ashamed."

"Ohhh here you go then.", Jungkook removed all his clothes standing on knees in between Taehyung's wide spread legs. Taehyung's eyes landed on that toned skin and buffed up chest as Jungkook's hands went up when he removed his shirt.

"Let me touch you..." Taehyung let out these words without his realization.
Jungkook smirked on these words as he placed Tae's hand on his chest. "SURE! "

Taehyung lifted up from sleeping position to see this beautiful figure in front of him more clearly. "You're so warm."

"Only for you."

Taehyung touched that warm skin as his hands traveled every corner of that figure.

"You wanna feel more?" Jungkook looked in his eyes while Taehyung stared back with puppy eyes which obviously said 'Yes please!'.

Jungkook took that hint and pulled Taehyung on his body and engulfed him in his embrace. Their chests touching each other as Jungkook's hands swirled on the other male's back. "Tae baby, I'm feeling so happy right now that I can't express. You've told me everything that I wanted to know but I still wonder, are there more things which are hidden from me?"

"Umm? Do you still doubt me?" Taehyung asked as he placed a soft kiss on his neck.

"No but I still can't get the fact that why did you start eating chalks? Was it because your dad or your mom?"

"That was because of my mom, when I came to the realization that she died because of me , I couldn't hold back my tears. For so many days I locked myself in my room and cried my heart out. Every time I tried to stop my tears they would flow out more. I was trying so hard to stop but my mouth was only letting out those whines and hiccups filled cries. So to stop that unwilling feeling I ate that whole box of chalk. While I was munching on it , I was relieved, I became quiet. It was like a safe place, it stopped my anxiousness at that time and after that I don't know how it became my routine."

"That's a relief but you need to cut down on the quantity of it. Because of it you are ignoring your meals and I bet during this time when you were gone, you rarely ate anything."

"That I'll look later but why is your sneaky hand rubbing my butt?"

"Coz it's soft, my hand won't stop. Jagiya can you feel my dick getting hard for you?" Jungkook asked rubbing his crotch on Taehyung's stomach.

"Yaa stop rubbing it on my belly!"

"I can't stop baby, do you not feel it? Are you not feeling it? Is it only my dick? Aren't yours hard too?" Jungkook was a little disappointed but when he searched that Taehyung's dick was hard too, he was relieved.

"That's good, it's hard only for me. "

"Stop saying this , I don't know why my body is reacting like that to a male's touch."

"Or you could say my touch because it's the same with me I've never felt like this with others what I feel with you."

"Stop saying those embarrassing things."1 Taehyung hid his face under Jungkook's neck.

"Un? Why are you getting embarrassed? I know you like me talking dirty. Show me your face SUNBAE." Jungkook brought his face in front of him but when he saw that face he was stunned.

"What am I going to do with you?" Jungkook clutched his bread cheeks in palms while he stared at him.

"They don't know how sexy you look when you are so aroused, and I bet they won't ever get to see it." Jungkook kissed his lips as he hungrily entered his mouth capturing his tongue in his lips. "Ahhnn~ why are you so hot for me?"

Both the males were humping with each other while fighting the urge to remove that one clothing in between them. "Senior Baby I'm gonna remove this. "

"Wha- what? Why?" Taehyung asked in shock stopping the kiss.

Jungkook looked in his eyes clearly saying 'What do you mean why?'.

"No I mean we are male and we both have penis , what can we do together? Isn't it same like colliding two swords? What you wanna do by removing this?"

Jungkook looked at him in awe like how can he be so innocent in these things when his minds run so wildly in studies? He blinked for a few times while looking at the lost puppy in front of him.
"You know I'm wondering something really interesting?" He looked at him with his index finger rubbing his chin.

"Hmm? What?" Taehyung asked in wondering too.

"Are you really that innocent or are you seducing me more like that?"

"Uh? I really don't know and I've never been in any relationship that seriously and moreover with a man obviously I haven't even kissed one before."

"That's some good reason you've got there. So now let me show you the real heavens." And with that Jungkook pulled him in a deep kiss.