23

"Ahh I feel so stupid! Why did I shout? I'm just the same like those people.... I don't know anything ... I know nothing about him .... I'm not  ahnn..." Jungkook rushed back to attend classes.

Taehyung was little disturbed on his behavior and how he didn't even say a single word to him after so long but he thought he'd talk it out later with him because his team was waiting for him.

"Ohhhh I heard , Taehyung came back. Did you meet him yet?" Mingyu teased him while they were waiting for their lecturer.

"STUDY! WILL YOU?" Jungkook shouted back on him sitting on his chair frustratingly.

"Oh man cool down , why are you getting angry on me?" Mingyu said pouting.

Taehyung and his team were playing as they were passing ball to each other while chatting.

"So why did you do that?" Namjoon said passing to Taehyung.

"Hmm? What did I do ?" Taehyung asked unaware about the matter while passing it to his teammate which passed back to Yoongi.

"Yaa brat! He was waiting for you to come back for so long and you vanished without even informing him." He scolded giving to another teammate.

"True , don't you think he's also a part of your life now? Then why did you exclude him?" Jin said running towards the ball with others.

Taehyung was running his mind thinking what has actually happened.

"He thinks everyone knows about your life and he was not aware of anything , not even a single thing. He even asked us that the other teammates also knew about your mark." Namjoon said taking the ball away from another teammate.

"Yeah he looked shocked after seeing your mark... Did you not tell him?" Yoongi said running.

"Uhu... I thought why bother? It's actually alright and we never talked about anything related to that." Taehyung said like it's nothing.

Yoongi stopped on his tracks, "Man are you even serious? 'Why bother' you said? Then why did you make him feel so special when you were going to treat him like other people? Look, I'll not repeat it again , if you think he's important to you then you should.. no you must tell him about you."

"Yeah Yoongi is right man, if you don't wanna lose him then go now. He thinks he's nothing of an important person to you. Seriously, even if you are a topper , you are literally dumb in these things." Jin said passing the ball to Taehyung.

Taehyung thought for a while , playing tricks to the ball and then kicked it in the goal shouting, "I'LL GO THEN! "

Taehyung rushed everywhere he could find Jungkook , in his class, in the cafeteria, with his friends and then after 15 minutes of searching he headed towards the rooftop.

He saw Jungkook sitting supported by the wall. His eyes were closed as his back of the head was resting on the wall. Taehyung got a little closer towards him but when Jungkook heard the noise of someone coming and the scent stated it obviously that it was Taehyung, he sighed heavily and picked up the bag beside him to get away from the other.

Taehyung held his hand from leaving which he yanked away.

"Jungkook!! Stop !! Will you listen to me??" Taehyung shouted on him.

Jungkook didn't say anything and just sighed clutching his hand tightly to control his anger.

"Will you reply back?"

"WHAT??" Jungkook shouted closing his eyes.

There was silence for a few minutes.

"Say what you wanna say..." Jungkook said.

"Weren't you the one who wanted to say something?" Taehyung replied.

"Hah~ what more is left to say , you treat me same like others , what makes me different from them?" Jungkook was holding himself back controlling himself.

"I've come here in search of you, doesn't it make you different from them? "

Jungkook took a deep breath and pushed Taehyung towards the wall pinning himself on him tightly gripping his hands, "Then why don't I know anything about you? Why do everyone beside me knows so much that I didn't have a hint of ? Why I didn't know about your mark? Why I didn't know your dad is also dead? Everyone, everyone even the teachers also knew then why didn't I ?" Jungkook growled the last words on Taehyung.

Taehyung lost his control and punched Jungkook on his face which made him stumble back. "Why do you even think like that? Are you that stupid? How can you trust them? These all are rumors? Why can't my words be trustworthy for you? Why can't you trust me?"

Jungkook who was taking heavy breaths stroking his face said in anger, "Because you never told me anything!! I only know what they know!! I know nothing about you , it makes me angry, it makes me insane!! Why haven't you told me about what happened to you? Why can you trust me? Why haven't I seen your mark? What's the reason for your parents death?"

"Does it even matter Jungkook? Will it change things if you know about it? "

"But I wanna know, I wanna know everything about you!! I don't want to see you suffering, why can't you tell me? Why can't you??" Jungkook was now more sad that his anger is now converted into tears.

Taehyung saw the other male crying on the ground, his eyes landed on the tears that dropped on the floor. He took a deep breath and held Jungkook's hand to pull him with himself.

"Come you stupid idiot!" Taehyung dragged the red face Jungkook downstairs with him . Jungkook swept a hand on his tears flowing face while letting the senior drag him down.

"You seriously have made me insane, so now don't you dare to spit any word out of that mouth." Taehyung said heading towards his bike. He harshly placed a helmet on his head and clutched the belt around his jawline looking straight in his eyes glaring a little bit.

He wore the other helmet and started the bike to go somewhere he wanted to take Jungkook to.