21

"Uhn makes me want to explore you!"

"Whaa.. what you wanna explore? It's the same as yours." Taehyung said flustered a little.

"Let me confirm it myself. And it's not the same and I've already said it that now it belongs to me so let me do whatever I want." Jungkook said clutching the hem of Taehyung's shirt.

Taehyung was still uncomfortable but deep down he also wanted to feel free with the junior. Jungkook understood his uncomfortableness and tried to make him feel assured.

"Please Taehyung, trust me I won't do anything much." Jungkook inhaled his scent and lightly kissed Taehyung's nape.

Taehyung was thinking so much that he forgot to answer. Jungkook understood and gave a peck again on his neck and said, "It's alright, let's sleep hmm?"

Taehyung came back to senses when he realized that Jungkook has reverted back . Jungkook adjusted out of Taehyung and made himself ready to sleep.

"What is this feeling in my chest? Is this guilt? Am I feeling guilty? But why? Ummm but he just wants to touch me right? Nothing much and what can a man do with a man's body?" Taehyung thought for a while.

"Yaa brat!" Taehyung said shaking Jungkook a little who was ready for sleeping beside him.

"What? "

"Don't 'what' me and don't get mad on me so umm... you can touch me." Taehyung said looking down in a shrug manner and wanting to make up with Jungkook.

"Seriously? Oh my god, come here!" Jungkook smile widened to his eyes and he stood up from sleeping position pulling Taehyung all towards himself.

Taehyung understood his excitement and smiled saying, "you are a kid! Getting excited over this. "

"Nah now you'll know what excited actually means" With that, Jungkook gripped his shirt ends and pulled it up to which Taehyung instinctively raised hands in the air. Taehyung felt the cold air hitting his chest and body.

He felt so little and small in front of Jungkook as his frame was smaller than the junior sitting in front of him, bare chest.

Jungkook's eyes widened a little when he saw that Taehyung had a so cute yet masculine body which was tanned correctly matching his face tone shining under the colored bulb in the room. Taehyung was trying to hide himself while he felt his junior's eyes on him.

"Yaa stop staring like that, there's nothing what you want." Taehyung eyed him blushing a little.

"Why does he have that expression on his face ? His face is so addictive and his body oh gosh he doesn't even know it's so sensual and erotic." Jungkook thought.

"Do you even know how beautiful you're looking right now?" Jungkook asked.

"Shut up I'm not beautiful and stop staring already , I don't even have boobs then why am I feeling embarrassed in front of a guy? Ahhh I'm dressing up." Taehyung said picking up his shirt.

"Nah there's no turning back now." Jungkook stopped him. "For now it's mine so let me appreciate its beauty and you have so much more beauty than those girls out there." Jungkook complimented and Taehyung blushed.

"Stop already!" Taehyung said putting a hand on his face to hide his embarrassment in front of the junior and the junior right now is controlling as much as he can .

Jungkook removed Taehyung's hand from his face saying, "don't hide it let me see." Jungkook's eyes were just wondering the senior sitting in front of him half naked.

Jungkook raised his hand from the bed and placed it on Taehyung's bare chest, to which Taehyung perked up a little letting out a muffled voice. He placed it in the middle feeling the soft skin.