13

It was the last day of Taehyung's teaching the class and his practical would be completed.

"So thanks to you brats, I can get "A+" in my practical and today's my last class so we'll have a little chitchat class in the end." Taehyung said to the whole class with a straight face.

Taehyung taught the class and after completion of the syllabus , everyone thanked him.

"So any questions?" Taehyung asked the whole class while crossing his legs and sitting on the desk , well he never sat on the chair.

The class stayed silent for a while, "Hmm no questions? I guess no one wants to know anything about me, I think you already know me so well!"
Taehyung said nodding.

"Auh? Are we going to talk about you? We thought about the subject?" Someone said.

"Is this informal chat?" Another asked.

"Yeah why not , it's my last day here so let's talk about other stuffs." Taehyung said.

"I wanna ask!" A girl said.

"Yeah sure.."

"How many people have you had sex with?" Everyone started laughing.

"It's the same number as your age." Taehyung smirked and everyone started laughing.

"Why do you always look so angry and have that straight face?"

"I'm hot headed I guess."

"Did you also face ragging when you came here?"

"Ahhh that day hahha I kicked my senior in stomach, he fell then and there. At that time we used to have strict ragging but now it's nothing compared to that and I like it."

"Do you have any special person in your life right now? "

"Hmm special person? As in?"

"As in girlfriend? "

"Girlfriend? Nahh I can't handle girls."

"What about boys then?" Jungkook smirked.

"Ahh boys? Never tried though." Taehyung replied calmly.

"How was the kiss with our Jungkookie?" Yugyeom asked massaging Jungkook's neck who was just smirking.

"They kissed? What?" Every girl wide-eyed asked because boys knew.

"Girls it was a ragging task but our friend got a punch from the senior." Eun wo said.

"Hahahah" everyone started bursting in laughter.

"So now you already know how was the kiss." Taehyung said in an obvious tone stating he punched him after the kiss.

"Alright juniors let's end this, I had a great time with you all and I hope my teaching would have helped you in some way, if not, I don't know what your future's going to be . But well all the best for future." Taehyung picked his bag and left the class.
.
.
.
.

Jungkook went towards the rooftop bidding bye to his friends hoping for the senior to be there.

And there he saw Taehyung smoking his cigarette. "Never knew you could make rings..."

"Ohh Jungkook's here, sit have some drinks." Taehyung said tapping beside him.

"So today was the last day of your teaching, how are you feeling Mr. Senior Kim Taehyung?" Jungkook said giving a mic of his hand towards Taehyung's mouth.

"Haha what's this?" Taehyung asked.

"Mic! Answer the question tsk." Jungkook convinced.

"Well I feel fine, feels like a responsibility is now gone or completed by me."

"Hmm good to hear so now what? " Jungkook was indirectly asking about the two of them.

"What? As in?"

"Umm nothing, did you eat food? Do you still feel upset stomach? Let me see your stomach..." Jungkook neared.

"Woah man control, how many times I have to say it's still my body. You can't touch it like that unless you want some real beating from me."

"Then when will it belong to me?" Jungkook asked looking in his eyes.

"Yaaa search for someone else for that shit, keep my body away from your dirty thoughts." Taehyung said cutely curling his hands on his body misunderstanding the sentence.

"Huh? Dirty thoughts? Oh! Ah! You mean that? Omg no I was not talking about sex, oh god, did I sound like that? Hahaha seriously !" Jungkook said laughing.

"Ya stop laughing!"

"Awww you look so cute", he tried to pinch Taehyung's cheeks which he dodged.

"At least let me pinch your cheeks ?" Jungkook said asking for permission.

"No!" By now Taehyung was red blushing tomato.

"Hmm alright, it's your body after all." Jungkook said while turning opposite to him.

Ahhhh why do I get so submissive to his everything? "Okay!" Taehyung said.

"Hm?"

"I said okay you can touch my cheeks." Taehyung said side eyeing.

Jungkook smiled wide and pinched Taehyung's cheeks until he was satisfied with the softness. When he pinched them away , Taehyung's eyes got wide, when he pulled them back his eyes softened.

"You cute !"

"I'm nowt cuute!" Taehyung said, his voice a little muffled by the stretching of lips while pinching of cheeks.

"Sure! You haven't shaved lately, there's small hair growing around your chin."

"I'm a man after all." Taehyung said looking him in eyes.

"And your smell, hmm you ate chalk again."

"Yeah before you came here."

"Ahhh, you know, I searched about the reason for people to eat chalk and I discovered so much." Jungkook said leaving Taehyung's cheek and bringing his phone in front of them.

"See, it says craving for chalk is called pica that means you have pica "

In all this Taehyung was deeply staring at Jungkook.

"And why do you care?" Taehyung asked.

"Ahn? Why do I care? Because it's harmful for you , you're suffering."

"So what? Did I ask for any cure? I know myself more than all this. "

"But-"

"And stop digging about me , stop doing things for me. They are already unnecessary and moreover focus on yourself."

"But I want to -"

"Don't get too much involved in me, you'll get nothing out of it so stop doing all this. I'm leaving."

Taehyung left Jungkook a little hurt and in confusion.