16

"So you wanna study here?" Jungkook asked .

"Hahha no I just wanted to clear my head. I love here." Taehyung said leaning on the bridge.

"Yeah let's stay like this for a while." Jungkook said after curling his hands around Taehyung's waist and back hugging him.

"I also love here like this." Jungkook said placing his face on Taehyung's shoulders and Taehyung smiled to the touch.

"Hmm you've been eating well lately I guess, you've got a little tummy here." Jungkook said while swirling his hands on his stomach.

"That's because whenever I remembered you I felt anxious and when I felt anxious I craved for chalk and whenever I see chalk it reminded me of you so I flipped to food to distract my mind."

"Woah that's a good way to put everything on me, should I again stop meeting you? Then you might put on weight?"

"NO! And it(tummy) probably won't last long, I can't gain weight that easily. I'm already feeling an upset stomach." Taehyung pouted.

"Really? I've said it so many times to take care of yourself but I guess it needs time. Alright we'll wait together hmm? And I like you in every way whether it's skinny or tummy." Jungkook said in his ears.

"Like? Me? Hmm interesting! Are you having something for me? Jungkook....  Don't let yourself trap in my web hn! hn!" Taehyung said in fun way wiggling his eyebrows.

"Hahah I'm already trapped." Jungkook said and sneakingly trying to touch under Taehyung's shirt.

"Yaaa it's still-"

"Nahhh it already belongs to me now, so let me touch it." Jungkook said looking in his eyes which were also staring back at him.

Jungkook took it as a yes and slowly entered under his shirt. "Your tummy always feels so soft to touch."

"Is it your first time touching someone's stomach? I guess everyone feels like this."

"No, every guy has hard stomach muscles and no girl can even compare you as far as I know. See your baby hair perks up when I swirl my finger around your bellybutton and you just held your breath."

"But it's ticklish and weird."

"Hmm? Didn't I say to feel free with me , let me hear your voice and breath." Jungkook said while again swirling his fingers on Taehyung's tummy to which Taehyung hissed a little bit letting out a sweet sound.

"You sound adorable." Jungkook whispered in his ear making his spine jelly like.

Taehyung turned around and pulled Jungkook in a hard kiss to which Jungkook got shocked but responded back with molding his lips with the other one.

Jungkook asked for entrance while sucking his lower lip and Taehyung allowed him to explore his warm cavern. When Jungkook swirled his tongue in his mouth he realized something to which his eyes shot up, Huh? What is it? What's this taste?

He separated himself from Taehyung looking him in the eyes to get his answers in them while huffing heavily still cupping his cheeks in his palms.

"Why? What happened?" Taehyung asked all dazed.

"You taste different, you taste very different. There's no smoke, there's no chalk taste?" Jungkook said looking in both of his eyes left, right, then lips.

"Huh? Because I didn't smoke or eat chalk recently. "

"Ahhhnñ you just come here." Jungkook again pulled him in the kiss feeling the same taste again. It's him! It's him! It's his taste! Oh god, he's just so addictive.