22

Jungkook and Taehyung woke up in each others arm. Both were wondering if they would have to share the same bed with some other guy, would they feel the same comfortableness with them like they are feeling right now with each other?  Probably not.

With a comfortable morning hug , Taehyung woke up beside Jungkook. Taehyung helped Jungkook's little movements here and there because when he was hit ,it was not that much hurting but now the wounds were burning.

Jungkook went back home and Taehyung suggested he have a few days of rest. He sent the required medicine and warm blessings to him through his friends every while during his recovery. Jungkook was just wondering "why doesn't he come by himself? Maybe he doesn't want to meet my family this soon."

....

Jungkook came back to college after his rest period and it was a whole week since he met Taehyung, it felt like eternity. Taehyung never came to meet him and phone calls? He rarely sees his phone. He was more than excited to meet this person but as we know when you want to meet him, you won't find a single trace of him in the college and if you don't wanna see him , you'll surely encounter him.

"Hyung , I can't find Taehyung sir. Where's he ?" Jungkook asked Jin who was playing with others in the playground.

"Huh? Taehyung? It's this time right? Where he takes days off?" Jin asked from Namjoon in confirmation.

"What time? Namjoon hyung I've been searching for him since morning, and he doesn't pick calls." Jungkook said a little frustrated and sighing in the end.

"Bro it's dusk now , and everyone knows Taehyung doesn't come to college around this time of month." Yoongi said nonchalantly dribbling the ball.

"Huh? Everyone knows? What is it though?" Jungkook asked annoyed.

"Jungkook, even the teachers know! I wonder why didn't you know? It's the time when his parents died. So he takes leave from college around this time to serve in church." Jin said.

"Even the teammates knows that. Don't worry kid, he'll come back when he wants to." Namjoon comforted him.

Jungkook was a little disappointed in himself, "It feels like I'm not different from other people... Everyone around him knew about this, but I was the only one who was in dark. Why do I feel like I'm not worth for him... Why didn't I know? There are actually so many things about him that I don't know and others already know. Was his father also dead? I only knew about mother! Why I feel so distance from him? It feels like there are more things that I don't know then how am I different from others ? Why didn't he tell me ? What makes me different from those rumor spreading people who don't know a single thing about him but still have so many doubts about him? I don't even have those doubtful theories, how am I different? I just know everything from rumors, I'm just other guy who knows nothing... who doesn't know a single real thing about him."

"So Jungkook , is Taehyung back from his leave?" Eunwo asked from Jungkook a little curiously.

"Hah? Even you also knew?" Jungkook asked in shock putting back his drink on the table in cafeteria.

"What do you mean , 'you also knew?' I think everyone knows." He replied.

"How did you know?" He asked back.

"My girlfriend told me , we were together a few days back when suddenly Park Jinyoung crossed paths and she suddenly remembered and spatted out in excitement that Taehyung is having leave days right now and everyone thinks that it's cool that he only takes leave around this time and never skipped other days. She also mentioned that these are for his parents death. She was literally flattered. Bro, stop Taehyung from flattering other male's girlfriends."

"Huh? Even they also knew.... Why only me then?" Jungkook thought.

"We respect him bro but why everyone seems so interested in his life? It's his life , let him live." Mingyu said.

"I don't want to meddle but Mingyu has a point. It's his life and only he decides with whom he wants to share everything. Why everyone's so hyped up about him taking leave? Let him be and let him decide with whom he wants to tell about his life. Why bother?" Yugyeom said in between.

Jungkook was just thinking, "He's right only he has the right to tell people about his life and only his people should know about it but I never knew anything. Does that mean , he doesn't think me of someone with whom he can share his life experiences and incidents?"

Jungkook was fighting with himself, wanting answers to his dwelling hurting questions. The question of his importance in Taehyung's life.

For the whole two days , Taehyung didn't come to college. The moment when Jungkook got the news that Taehyung is back, he rushed straight towards the football changing room. Because even if he was fighting with his thoughts about his importance in his life, he still wanted to see the person he was eagerly waiting for to come back.

Jungkook pushed open the doors of the locker room of the team in rush when he encountered men changing clothes openly in the room to play football comfortably in their uniforms.

When his eyes searched through the room ,they landed on the certain blonde who was also staring back at him in the middle of changing clothes. While Jungkook's eyes traveled the standing figure in front of him, they stopped on his thighs and that blur-ish dark red cut with stitches mark on his left leg thigh. Taehyung was in the middle of wearing sports shorts when Jungkook entered the room so his thighs were clearly visible to everyone. Not that everyone bothered about it because they were also changing and knew about it... it was always the same but for Jungkook it was new, it was surprising, it was shocking.

"That Mark? I never knew about it.... I've never seen it... Was it always there on his thigh? Did I never notice? Did I never know? He never told me...."

"Oh Jungkook? How are you? I was going to meet you after the practice ... Are you fine now? Are the wounds healed up? Did they leave any mark on your face? Show me!" Taehyung was ready in his sports uniform and was near Jungkook looking up at his face like the normal usual way, like nothing ever happened, like he never left for a few days, like he was always in contact with the standing male, like they were never separated from each other for so long, like they've been meeting for so long, like usual.

"Hah? He's not even bothered... After the practice? Seriously? And he looks so weak after this long time, did he even eat food?" Jungkook thought in his mind.

Taehyung was conscious of his mark in his mind but he didn't show it to the other male instead tried to cover it up. Jungkook looked up at him for a few seconds without any words. Jungkook left the male standing there and approached his friends Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon who were also changing.

"Did you guys also know about his mark on his leg?" He asked in low voice.

"Yeah, he got it in his childhood days when he met with an accident." Jin said in calm tone and others nodded.

"Hah? Accident? In his childhood?
Do the other team members also know?" Jungkook asked.

"Ummm they also know, we asked him when we all were together so yeah it's like that." Yoongi said.

Jungkook took a deep sigh and turned around towards the direction where Taehyung was standing ready to leave with his team...
"THEN WHY NOT ME?" he shouted to which everyone in the room shot their head towards him in sudden shock.

Taehyung turned towards Jungkook who was staring daggers towards him , he could feel he was a little angry.

"What happened Jungkook? Is everything alright?" Taehyung asked out of concern.

Jungkook looked at him for mere second but then left from there in frustration.