17

Everything in the college was going on the same way, crowd heading towards their classes and practice sessions for their respective societies, some having fun in the playground, some chilling in the cafeteria.

But Taehyung and his group had some important work to announce. Taehyung with his other three friends entered the classroom of first year computer engineering with due respect to the teacher teaching there.

"Excuse me, mam! There's an engineering camp going to be held soon, so can I inform the students regarding the camp?" Taehyung said with the most respectful and tender voice.

"Yeah sure", the teacher stopped teaching and sat back on her chair.

"Since most of them speaks in the Gyeongsang dialect, so can I talk in the same language?" He said and his friends stood behind him with buffed up chests and arms crossing.

"Yeah sure!"

"Thankyou mam." Taehyung said and then eyed towards every student sitting there, gracefully folding his arms on his chest with honor dripping from every corner of his skin. The students obviously knew who he was so they remained silent and listened to him carefully.

"Hmm, so I won't beat around the bush. I won't use foreign language, she( teacher) should not get anything so listen to me very carefully. There's a new student in the same computer engineering department first year, HE'S MINE." He eyed everyone staring deep in their eyes and again towards the teacher nodding a little bit, as she was a foreigner so she couldn't understand what he was talking about.

"If I found anyone of you girls drooling over him, or you guys having any ulterior motives towards him, I am fucking swear to stick acupuncture pins in your asses. So that no one could take uh-", he eyed Yoongi and asked , how do you say interest in the Gyeongsang dialect? And Yoongi answered.

"Yeah so that no one could take interest in his hobbies or any other thing. If I found anything happening to him I'll make you guys pay for it. His name is uhn-" he eyed Namjoon to give a description of Jungkook as he didn't want to say in front of the teacher.

"Fine built up, long legs, bunny teeth, doe eyes, pale skin tone and is from Busan. He's wearing a black jacket on a brown hoodie today, you'll understand in one look, understood?" Namjoon explained.

"You guys are only allowed to be friends with him , not a little bit more than that if anyone of you has any interests like that. And girls , find other guys for yourself and moreover new guys enter every year so you'll get many chances. But him? No! Yaaa don't make faces, she'll get suspicious." Taehyung glared at everyone as every one was talking or whispering with each other.

"Hmm and spread this to everywhere , to those as well who don't know the Gyeongsang dialect as I won't be roaming everywhere to tell this hmm understood?" Taehyung yelled a little to say it like a command and everyone nodded in the classroom.

He rotated towards the teacher and sweetly smiled saying, "Thankyou mam."

He eyed everyone again and said in the foreign language, "Good luck with the camp guys! "

And they left the class. The news spread like a virus. Everyone was talking about Taehyung getting possessive over someone and that too for a guy. Some recognized that it is Jungkook and some were still wondering who was this lucky someone.

And this was the thing that Taehyung wanted to claim.

....

Right now, the whole college is in the football audience arena because why not? Kim Taehyung and Park Jinyoung were having match and when they have a match it's like a God damn war.

Giving profanities to each other was common in their matches. Both of the teams were fire but who was Dynamite was decided by these matches. Sometimes Taehyung's team won , sometimes Jinyoung's team. This was a total entertainment for the whole college. Two hot guys with hot teams fighting over sports and sometimes it involved their personal matters but mostly of Jinyoung's.

Jin Young's team was having fun until Taehyung's team scored two more goals than them. He wanted to win obviously so he kicked Jin in his stomach tripping with him over the ground to show it was accidental but it was evident that it wasn't. All the team members got towards the scene and when they saw Jin in pain , Taehyung, Namjoon and Yoongi was on fire that they could kill anyone. It was just a practice match and moreover they never had rules in their matches so these were some cheap tricks that only Jinyoung will do.

Jin confirmed that he was alright while his other friends staring daggers at Jinyoung's team . They all were ready to kill their team but that would go beyond their ethics to use the same cheap tricks so they gathered their teammates before continuing the match again and decided to not even let them do a single goal and at the same time provoking them with dirty slangs which would make the match more interesting to them ( Taehyung's team).

Taehyung's team's goalkeeper prevented conceding goal and on every save, Taehyung's whole team showed their middle fingers to the other team which annoyed the shit out of them and it was interesting for Taehyung's team. It was a few seconds before the match when a member from Taehyung's team was going to do goal stopped for a second and everyone again showed their middle finger in victory because they knew they were going to win and the other second the ball was in the goal kicked by the same player. They won shouting their team's name running towards each other.

Jin Young's team members sighing and cursing on their losing. "Fucking Bastards!" he commented and Taehyung heard.

"What? Can't handle losing? Hah! Fucking cheap trick loser." Taehyung hissed.

"What did you call me?" He shouted.

"Didn't hear? Put an ear machine fucking cheap trick loser." Taehyung said sipping from his bottle .

Jinyoung ran towards Taehyung and took the bottle and threw it away from him in frustration. Taehyung just smirked knowing he wouldn't do much. Jinyoung turned to leave after saying 'fucking son of butch' which raged anger in Taehyung.

"How dare you abuse my mother?" Taehyung shouted pulling him back from his collar down towards the ground. He started punching him continuously losing his composure. Jin Young was having enough of it and he kicked Taehyung in his stomach. He pulled him again from his jacket's collar and gave a punch on his face. Taehyung lost it and grabbed his right leg, pulled him on himself, throwing him behind himself like a piece of paper. He grabbed his knee ready to twist it, looking right through in his eyes as his own eyes were on fire and Jinyoung asked for forgiveness because he knew Taehyung's gonna crack his leg bone now.

Taehyung spitted a little bit and said, "Better control your fucking mouth or I'm gonna remove it from your face." Taehyung's friends controlled him from going any further and then left the field giving the entertainment to the audience they wanted.

"You gonna pay for this Kim Taehyung! " Jin Young said under his breath.