3

Jungkook went back home with a small smile on his face. Everything happened today was so unexpectedly interesting and it was the first time he kissed a guy.

His one side of the face was red and it was concrete visible to others. When he entered his house, his mom was worried because why not? Her son got punches on his face and is bleeding a little from the corner of the lips but he's just smiling like a fool staring deep holes in the air .

"Son what is all this, you're bleeding and your face is all red. Come here I'll put some medicine.  Is this what you do on your first day of college? And who was that punk who hit you on the face ? It's so visible, making my pretty son's face so bad."

While his mother was putting medicine, he asked his mother quietly staring at empty air, "Mom what do you think, why would a grown up or a person in the right mind eat chalk?"

"Uh? Chalk? Where did that come from?"

"Ahhh nowhere but still as little kids , we used to eat stuff like that because we didn't know what was good or bad for us but now we know that those stuffs are not meant for eating. Then why a grown up person will eat chalk?"

"Hmm there could be many reasons, sometimes it's just the taste we wanna get, sometimes we crave for things like this which are not eatable. People even eat plaster of Paris(POP) , so it depends." Her mom replied as she studied psychology.

"Hmm" Jungkook said still wondering.

"And sometimes it also happens out of compulsion like drugs that we need to get it , we want to have that taste. If the person is filled with anxiety then he might crave different things. I don't know much about it but yes there was a name for this craving as well. Ahh I just can't remember."

"Name for craving?" Jungkook asked in shock.

"Yeah but why did you ask in the first place?"

"Ahh nothing just because I was wondering yeah."

"Hmm and how was today ... Ah forget it, why am I even asking when I can see it myself? You got punched by some punk and you are still smiling. But I can't understand the reason behind that smile."

"It's nothing much just got new friends they are interesting and our seniors oh mine mom, are the funniest. They even showed us how to do pole dance with a person as pole. Hahah and the new guys are just so amazing."

"Hmmm study well this time as well son." His mom patted on his shoulder and went  in her room.

Jungkook rested for the remaining time thinking about things happened today. Things happened here and there and that punch "uhhn it still hurts but man that blonde was really on another level let's just maintain distance with him."

Days went on and nothing special happened, although he built a strong relationship with his fellow classmates Mingyu, Cha Eun Wo and Yugyeom . He was also surprised that his seniors were the most amazing and funny persons he could have met. They all shared a good bond with each other.

Jungkook was heading back to his lecture after having lunch . His eyes landed on the certain wooden notice board which was there from years. He signaled his friends to continue to the class and he'll come in a few minutes.

He saw the board had lettering "the list of toppers of the last five years". Every year row had names of 15 top students. He noticed a name 'KIM TAEHYUNG' was always in the top 5 every year.

"Hmmm this name sounds so similar and waahhh he topped straight for five years. Must be a total geek! This year it will have my name. Let's head for class."